FD: No more online store to check new stuff = no sales

Soon could be the next minute in the life of an ant.
But since we're playing a game in Galactic proportions, yeah........
Oh I never thought about that... yeah from a cosmic point of view we're still in the first blink of the universe life so "soon" could be much worse than what we all expected...

Yeah, I'm not really sure what Frontier is thinking here. Surprised they're making it more difficult to give them money. Given that the Squadron integration on the website has also been "coming soon" since December of 2018, I don't really have any hope of the new web store appearing in the near future, or ever.

I also noticed that there's nothing new in the store today. I guess we can no longer expect updates every Friday? Anybody's guess is as good as mine, since we've received zero communication from Frontier about this.

[soon] Soon as they have some #terms & conditions' attached. And as a soon as they know which way the british Government is going to go on MicroTransactions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/15/games-industry-shouldnt-be-ripping-of-children

Does anyone believe they did all the work for ingame fake money and didn't bother with a web store for no good reason?
Read that. That's mostly about "pay to win" which thankfully, Fdev has no part of, including the questionable tactics other companies use to try to get you to spend.

If a law does come in, I doubt Fdev will have an issue, but you never know.

Yeah, I'm not really sure what Frontier is thinking here. Surprised they're making it more difficult to give them money. Given that the Squadron integration on the website has also been "coming soon" since December of 2018, I don't really have any hope of the new web store appearing in the near future, or ever.

I also noticed that there's nothing new in the store today. I guess we can no longer expect updates every Friday? Anybody's guess is as good as mine, since we've received zero communication from Frontier about this.
The Krait Phantom (and Krait II last week) had new paint jobs, but unless you clicked the store button in the game you wouldn't know.

Top Bottom