Feedback on Restore/Reactivate missions

First of all, despite the recent patch notes, I'm still finding plenty of closed (but not locked) lockers that turn out to be empty. I'm also not seeing these new icons to indicate which buildings are on fire.

If we are being sent to help out and some scavengers turn up (sometimes we are even offered a bonus to eliminate them!), would the mission giver not have the courtesy to waive the "no-fire" policy? In my most recent mission, once I restored power, the hostiles all turned on their shields and started actively scouting, making stealth takedowns with the power tool impossible. This is my main frustration with these missions and it kills the immersion as well. In fact, why don't the base's own defenses (that I've just powered up) start shooting at them? If I was to visit a populated base and equip my weapon, they'd be quite happy to fire at me...

Another consequence of the no-fire policy is that I'm hardly levelling up my mercenary rank at all, plus I've invested loads into weapons with suppressors and yet I don't have any opportunity to use them!

Top Bottom