Ferrucutus

Ehh... it's cool looking and all, but why would they add movie monsters from other franchises? ...they may as well add King Kong while they're at it...

Ehh... it's cool looking and all, but why would they add movie monsters from other franchises? ...they may as well add King Kong while they're at it...
Yeah it wouldn't fit. But then that might be an interesting idea for a completely different game. A kaiju zoo park game where you house all sorts of gigantic kaijus, from King Kong to Godzilla.

Yeah it wouldn't fit. But then that might be an interesting idea for a completely different game. A kaiju zoo park game where you house all sorts of gigantic kaijus, from King Kong to Godzilla.
In this Kaiju Park Management Game, can we anchor Ghidorah, Rodan & Mothra's legs to the ground to prevent them from flying off? xD

Last edited:
Yeah, but if you'll check out my other thread in the dinosaur section, there's a reason why it would be a bonus beside my major carnivore to see Pachyrhinosaurus and Kosmoceratops.

Ferrucutus is not a real dinosaur, it's a Skull Island-only dino , so including it as a bonus seems irrelevant.

I already know that it's not a real dinosaur, I've seen and grow up with king kong. What I'm saying is that it would also be nice to see the Pachyrhinosaurus and/or Kosmoceratops because they remind me a little of the Ferrucutus.

Last edited:
Pachyrhino was already requested sometime ago, so its possible it'll be in the upcoming DLC(I guess & I hope).

Top Bottom