COMPLETED CG Fight for the Kumo Crew against Neomedical Industries (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What am I missing?

4BMiGZp.jpg

How are people signing up for this? I get the same at Crippen Port.

What am I missing?

4BMiGZp.jpg

How are people signing up for this? I get the same at Crippen Port.
There's a bit about the issue here:
I've not found the described methods to work so best to do as oztrich suggests and log in via horizons. 😠

Dunno - I tried that a couple of times yesterday with no luck - ended up going to Horizons :( (Other weeks I've had no issues signing up on Odyssey)

Took me 4 and 7 relogs to get the bloody button to work when i did signed up for Torval's mining campaign.
For the last OH trading CG, weird enough, took me a single relog per EDO account. 🤷‍♂️

So yea, EDO is consistently inconsistent

Massive catch up total required after day 1..
Behind 0.5 billion vs 4.6 billion
Just after 1 day...

Gaps just getting bigger and bigger... over day 1

@Alec Turner - all you need to do is relog to main menu and back again and the CGs will appear. No need for logging into Horizons. :)

Main menu relog is not enough. While docked at the station, you need to exit the game completely, then launch it again and you’ll see the missions. Logging into Horizons is not necessary though.

Its always the same in ED sadly. Its also ironic that Feds, Imps and anarchies will all lose if Archon loses this- not to mention doubly ironic that hundreds of thousands of pilots will die which suits Archon anyway....
Unfortunately all CZ CGs continue to be a massive waste of time. The ones where we had alternate outcomes based on how much they won by were at least a little creative, though all that did was polarise things even more.

Top 10 (on foot), that was fun 🤠 We need more Kumos on the ground next time !

Attachments

• kumo.jpg
    kumo.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 61
Awesome job guys, I saw your video reel already from somewhere else ! 🤩 That's the attitude, we're not here to win CG, just to massacre them 🤡

Here's my video from the ground :

Awesome job guys, I saw your video reel already from somewhere else ! 🤩 That's the attitude, we're not here to win CG, just to massacre them 🤡

Here's my video from the ground :

Aye! I did watch your vid too (someone forwarded it to me, but I've to share it on our discord) 🤩 ❤️ I play from a laptop on PC, but can't run properly foot combat CZs, but it seems you had some fun in fragging folks!!!

Thanks for sharing my stuff on your discord, I hope it can bring more people on the planetary CZ next time 🙏

Too bad you cannot do on-foot, that's true that the game needs more optimization, honestly we all struggle a bit to have it running smoothly.

Also maybe one day we can join forces with the upcoming ship + on-foot "sphere of combat". 😈

Thanks for sharing my stuff on your discord, I hope it can bring more people on the planetary CZ next time 🙏

Too bad you cannot do on-foot, that's true that the game needs more optimization, honestly we all struggle a bit to have it running smoothly.

Also maybe one day we can join forces with the upcoming ship + on-foot "sphere of combat". 😈
Yup!!! And also we all hope the "grind" gets less steep than now to engineer the suits, as I've given up and bought the G3 available at the stores and that's all. :D

Yeah, they didn't spare us the painful grind even on foot. 😩

Also you probably already know but, amazingly, you can directly exchange some of the materials with other CMDRs, backpack to backpack when you're on a surface. The only big bootleneck are the "data" (Manufacturing Instructions, etc ...) that are no transferable that way.

And yes, I also always start by finding a pre-made G3 gears from some Pioneer, saves you a lot of grind.

If you need you can add me in-game and I'll give you a good quantity of mats 😁

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom