Dinosaurs Fix the models please

Not to be harsh but your models for certain dinosaurs really really REALLY suck. The edmontosaurus with that dumb thing on its head runs the dinosaur for me it is one of my favorites too it is literally that one tiny thing that ruins it for me give us a gene to remove it but stop with the "scientifically accurate" it ruins Jurassic a whole lot rather base your models of the canon we have. The dinosaurs you absolutely need to change are the charcaradontosaurus, deinonychus. acrocanthosaurus, ouranosaurus and apatosaurus i was going to say edmontosaurus but nah it is fine just needs a gene to remove the crest. but yeah the rest of your models suck and the sound design is absolutely terrible down right awful and quite honestly idk how your team thought it was agood idea to even release these rubber puppy dinosaur models and dreadful sounds. the acro in jpog,jwa, and jurassic world the game all look really good minus jwtg but the jwtg acro looks alot like charca tbh. anyways the jwa version is the one you need to base it off of because my goodness the acro in jwa looks beautiful and looks like it could be in the movie. some of the dinosaurs genuinley look so bad and sound bad they run the gameplay. this is a jp game now do better yall had 8 million and made 100 million from too. so there isn't an excuse to stop content updating tbh anyways here are the things you can base the remodels off of cuz the current ones suck. the acro s sorta ok cuz it looks like the one you made was based off the jpb one so instead make the current model a rtjp variant 2001 variant and make the jpog one the defualt 1997 variant. the JWA variant should be the defualt tbh. the apatosaurus is just a lttle too fat needs to be bit skinny. the charcara skull is too flat and it doesn't look like a giga cousin anymore it doesn't look like a big carnivore or apex predator so yeah it needs to look like a big dawg add a variant with and without spikes as skin cosmentics the coastal skin can def be a referance to the jpog version the t rex coastal skin looks like the jpog charca more than the charca and yall alr have a skn that looks like the jpb version. anyways fix this. not trying to be harsh but yall ruining my favorite dinosaurs.
BETTER ACRO.jpg
Acrocanthosaurus.jpg
acro jwtg.jpg
Ouranosaurus.jpg
Ouranosaurus_JWA.PNG.png
better charca.jpg
Carchmodel.png
Apatosaurus.png

The Edmontosaurus in Jurassic world evolution is based on Edmontosaurus regalis from the hell Creek formation it's based off of the fossil from the latest science Discovery Edmontosaurus from the Lance, and hell Creek formation the only thing is it doesn't have hooves on its front feet in game, And the species Edmontosaurus Annectens is the species without the crest but the Edmontosaurus Annecten is from the campanian rocks of the Horseshoe Canyon formation in Canada. besides I doubt they're going to be working on this game just to add new stuff anymore. The complete edition says it all.

Edmontosaurus Regalis
top-5-nodige-jurassic-world-evolution-features-en-verbeteringen-134764-3.jpg

Edmontosaurus Annecten
img(54).jpeg

Operation Genesis is owned by "blue tongue entertainment" meaning Frontier cannot replicate another company's work on dinosaur models because they are owned by another company. Which is why Frontier had to develop its own versions of the same dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Just because you think a dinosaur should look a certain way, doesn't make them bad. It's like saying a Porsche is a trash car, because it doesn't look like a Ferrari. Get over it. The majority of the models in the game are absolutely stunning...
nah most of the models are really really bad they don't even connect with the canon...

The Edmontosaurus in Jurassic world evolution is based on Edmontosaurus regalis from the hell Creek formation it's based off of the fossil from the latest science Discovery Edmontosaurus from the Lance, and hell Creek formation the only thing is it doesn't have hooves on its front feet in game, And the species Edmontosaurus Annectens is the species without the crest but the Edmontosaurus Annecten is from the campanian rocks of the Horseshoe Canyon formation in Canada. besides I doubt they're going to be working on this game just to add new stuff anymore. The complete edition says it all.

Edmontosaurus Regalis
View attachment 208712
Edmontosaurus Annecten
View attachment 208713

Operation Genesis is owned by "blue tongue entertainment" meaning Frontier cannot replicate another company's work on dinosaur models because they are owned by another company. Which is why Frontier had to develop its own versions of the same dinosaurs.
nah that makes no sense its a jp game owned by universal lmao they own the dinosaurs...

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello IdeaMaker,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. While we've done our best to make the dinosaur models as canonically accurate as possible there have also been instances where we've had to take some creative liberties with some of them. As for an in-canon explanation, we think Dr. Wu explained it quite well in in Jurassic World: the scientists have used DNA from other animals to fill in gaps in the genome, making the creatives look differently from what they might had the genome been 100% accurate.

Hello IdeaMaker,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. While we've done our best to make the dinosaur models as canonically accurate as possible there have also been instances where we've had to take some creative liberties with some of them. As for an in-canon explanation, we think Dr. Wu explained it quite well in in Jurassic World: the scientists have used DNA from other animals to fill in gaps in the genome, making the creatives look differently from what they might had the genome been 100% accurate.
That is fair.

Hello IdeaMaker,

What I will say is you can genome variants so we can have all types of dinosaurs it worked with the 1993 and 2001 brachiosaurus so we could see dffrent variants. and also you should hire a modder to do accurate film models because some modders really do a good job

What I will say is you can genome variants so we can have all types of dinosaurs it worked with the 1993 and 2001 brachiosaurus so we could see dffrent variants. and also you should hire a modder to do accurate film models because some modders really do a good job
At the end of the day, Universal does approve all differences. Bringing modders into this also sounds like a bit of a slap to the face, considering they don't have the time limits or constant work that paid staff do.

Maybe for an upcoming installment have "scientifically accurate" skins available? I was hoping to see a more accurate Spinosaurus and Dilophosaurus too in the game, apart from the JP versions of course. Keep those too.

Top Bottom