General / Off-Topic Flashback Remake released on steam !!

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Loved the original, I knew there was a remake in the pipeline didn't realise ot would be ready so soon, :D

Nice find.

well, though i did enjoyed the original on amiga, i dont feel any need for a remake with those kind of graphics, i'd better play the original. and i dont like this conrad's face, reminds me of someone i dont want to see anymore...

well, though i did enjoyed the original on amiga, i dont feel any need for a remake with those kind of graphics, i'd better play the original. and i dont like this conrad's face, reminds me of someone i dont want to see anymore...

Well for £7:99 I couldn't resist and im hooked again :)
You also get the original game as well :)

I love this game, I played it in amiga ... I'll buy it but I don't know when I will play it ... I got a lot of games I want to play but I have not the time :(

It was never a game I liked... I was into Hillsfar and trying to find that perfect role play game... that doesn't really exist..

Ultima Online was the closest i ever got to it... LOVED that game..

Sadly I have backed to some extent games that I may not EVER play.. and that worries me... If I totalled up how much time a week I play games... its Monday night for 2 hours Lave Retro..

WHAT AM I DOING??? I need to make some gaming time... but it isn't easy as a carer and parent.. SO I will pass on this.. or it will be yet another game I buy and play one night... and never again..

Like the enjoyable X-Com Debunked or what ever its called :D (The Bureau)

It was never a game I liked... I was into Hillsfar and trying to find that perfect role play game... that doesn't really exist..

Ultima Online was the closest i ever got to it... LOVED that game..

Sadly I have backed to some extent games that I may not EVER play.. and that worries me... If I totalled up how much time a week I play games... its Monday night for 2 hours Lave Retro..

WHAT AM I DOING??? I need to make some gaming time... but it isn't easy as a carer and parent.. SO I will pass on this.. or it will be yet another game I buy and play one night... and never again..

Like the enjoyable X-Com Debunked or what ever its called :D (The Bureau)

To be honest mate when ED is released will many of us be playing other games as well...ED will be a another life for most of us.

Having said that there are games I have backed I really want to play and will make time for.....But agreed don't buy a game you may not play...I was totally hooked on the original and am again so for me its money well spent :)

its not a bad remake, but the added ingame retro version is poor,
from the main menu go right and you see an arcade cabinet, the game plays like your looking at that cabinet, plus it has no intro music on the old version.

may i suggest that if you want the original then go here for a free download,
its the megadrive version no emulator needed as its all packed in the exe, ive been using this sitefor years.

<snip>

flashback-the-quest-for-identity-04.png
flashback-the-quest-for-identity-03.png
flashback-the-quest-for-identity-02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played fade to black but do not really like it ... it is a shame, flashback was unique and a great game :(

Top Bottom