Flowers in different colours

Through the Pride-Competition I discovered a little flaw ;)

There are far too few flower types with flexicolour.

How about flowers like roses, tulips, primroses, etc.?
001.jpg

I was about to open a new thread, but thankfully decided to use the search function first ...

Anyway, I do agree: we need more red flowers!

The upcoming new Europe DLC would have been a perfect opportunity to add a geranium plant!
They are a common sight at German/Austrian (and I am sure other) balconies and people love them!

Look how happy this woman is:
GMH_2012_13_02.jpg

Wouldn’t it be wonderful, if we could decorate our buildings with such pretty flowers?
Yet I watched the entire trailer multiple times and didn’t discover the slightest glimpse of a red pedal!

Also roses! Why are there no red roses in Planet Zoo? Where should this poor young man, fallen in love with that young woman, steal his romantic gift, if there are no red roses anywhere to plug?

Way to go, Frontier, way to go!

(This post is obviously written with a smile and not as a serious rant. But still: Please give us more red flowers!)

Last edited:
Please, Frontier, give us more flexicolor flowers, and please give us more "common" flowers (in flexicolour, of cause ;) ) like roses (climbing roses, polyantha roses, damask roses), tulips, anemones, poppy flowers, sun flowers, bellflowers, tagetes, carnations, iris, lillies, petunias, geraniums, rhododendren, lupines, arnicas and so on.
I miss them a lot!

Some reds and golds in flowers would be great!
Even if they were not flexicolor it would still be great.
But a few that exist being changed to flexicolor would not be unreal or odd.
And more bush sized items would be nice too.

Top Bottom