food quality mixed up in the menue

the displayed food quality in the habitat menue seems to be mixed up, the adjusable food quality (I, II, III) is not in line with the displayed food quality for the habitat/species in the habitat (III, i, II, but not consistent). i dont know if it is just a bug in the display or something else. it occured in pre-last patch zoo. (pls dont discuss the statements away again, i only post things i have observed and thought about myself before, and yes, i know how to play the game, i am not asking for help)

How can I check if it's right or wrong?
It's only the dropdown that is messed up. The selected quality is properly displayed in the info box just above the dropdown menu, feeding stations, food enrichment items (except a few that always have level three food for some reason since the beta) and animal welfare after the animal has eaten the food.

Ok - thank you.

So it's just the menu which is messed up. I noticed too. So I wondered if it's just the menu or if the quality of food is generally mixed up, because it doesn't seem to make any difference which foodquality the animals eat (always at 50-75% in the animal-menu, welfare-tab).

Ok - thank you.

So it's just the menu which is messed up. I noticed too. So I wondered if it's just the menu or if the quality of food is generally mixed up, because it doesn't seem to make any difference which foodquality the animals eat (always at 50-75% in the animal-menu, welfare-tab).
Dunno about that one, need to test to be able to respond.

I just tried out: I and II quality makes no difference with me (always 50% food quality/75 % food animal welfare in the animal menu), whereas III gives 100% each. As my three habitats are not very meaningful, it might well be that I and II are bugged or that my setup is no good for a test. ;)

Back
Top Bottom