For the life of me I can't find anything on when or where the new FSDs are or if they are available

... Having exclusive and limited access items is kind of awesome.

Ofc it is. For the people that have access...
For example, my epic alt having participated in both Colonia and Alcor CG will soon have access to 2x size3, size4 and size6 dbl-engineered FSD.
My Steam and XB accounts will only have access to a single set - but they have enough materials to buy some more when the FSD V1 will be made available to tech brokers

For a while those will be rather exclusive :D

Haha, honestly, I hope they never make that available. Having exclusive and limited access items is kind of awesome.
I hope they make it available to all sooner than later. One of my two size 4 FSDs will go into mine, the other probably into the Keelback. I use both of those ships for HGE farming, the Keelback is a pure space salvage build, the MK IV is a more generalist material gatherer. Both need to jump a lot.

So, daft question, I am a busy man at the minute (moving house). For those of us out exploring that miss out on Community Goals will this 6A FSD be available at human Tech brokers in future like the 5A was?

Sorry if this has already been answered TLDR.

So, daft question, I am a busy man at the minute (moving house). For those of us out exploring that miss out on Community Goals will this 6A FSD be available at human Tech brokers in future like the 5A was?

Sorry if this has already been answered TLDR.
So far as I can see, nothing has been said officially, but the general consensus is that there would be very surprising if they didn't.

Top Bottom