COMPLETED CG Fortunes Corsairs Feast Preparation (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thank you to Frontier and to all CMDRs contributing to this CG. The Fortunes Corsairs have been in this region of the bubble for nearly 2 years, and I assure you there is nothing “fishy” going on.
We simply want a station in our Rings.
07 CMDRs, and thanks again.
Well - couldn't you have picked something a little more ... lucrative? Like, say, military fabric to cover the tables. Or performance enhancers for the waiters? As I read it this thing nets something like 500 cr / ton and round-trip. That is not really an incentive.

Its not been stated yet but this player created Trade CG has a realy low tier 8 target of only 16.4 mill for tier 8...
Thats a reduction from the Fdev created trade events of 30mill...

Its not been stated yet but this player created Trade CG has a realy low tier 8 target of only 16.4 mill for tier 8...

That explains why we are already near tier 3.

BTW, synthetic meat? really?

I kind of wonder what all these commodity prices have to do with the price of fish. Granted, one of them is the actual price of fish; however, I was speaking figuratively, of course. This is a faction - a faction out in the black. I am, very much, the empress's man - indeed, I am absolutely of the empire, a servant of all of their imperial majesties; but, with a slant in favour of the wise, benevolent, and beautiful Zemina Torval. I get that this is a Help for Hermits thing for the weirdos and unmutuals who go out into the black and stay there. But, I'd like to see a quid pro quo. I want the empire to enjoy a mutual benefit relationship with the factions outside of the bubble - preferential trade prices, and agreements for us to be able to set up Imperial defence forces bases on their territories, so that we can defend them from federal and alliance incursions. If we can get that put in place, then I'll happily haul cargo to the feast for free.

That's very undiplomatic language; what evidence can you present to support your claim that they are from the empire? Also, how can you be sure they aren't just border force carrying out their rightful duties. If you've ever broken rules of origin laws or customs & excise laws when trading between empire and fed or alliance space and thought that you got away with it at the time - well, no, they will find you eventually.

Of course, if we could get better significantly better commodity sell prices for Empire traders and some two-way deal memorandum of understanding for future closer working relationships between the empire and the fortunes corsairs, then, assuming that you're right in saying that they are imperialists, they will probably all resign from their jobs to go trading fish, synthetic meat, and vegetables out in the black. In such an event, they will stop bothering you; assuming, of course, that you are right in saying that they are from the empire.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
My guess is this is tuning based on current participation levels and the new, shorter time frame for CGs (6 days not 7). Not sure if you were around for the beginning of CGs but the levels use to be lower, then as participation increased and CGs started finishing early, very early in some cases, the final totals were increased to make them still completable but allow them to run the full week so people with limited play time at the weekends got a chance to join in. Ah the heady days of 7-10,000 being a normal trade CG ...

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
And it's over. Just short of Tier 5 unfortunately, and I can't help feeling that if I'd been doing this CG instead of galavanting off to Fantasticon for the weekend we might just have made it. As it was I only started contributing myself this morning!

Vqwhvef.png

Grain for a feast. Who would like some ethically caught organically grown vegan cous-cous? Ooh - is it locally sourced? I- I'm afraid not. No one, that's who.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom