NOTICE: Forum layout and changes

Brett C

Frontier
Hi all,

Just an update, as many of you can see - we've done some tweaks and changes to our forums today.

We've...
  • expanded upon the Community creations section,
  • moved the news forum to a new section,
  • moved bug reports and tech support into the planet coaster category,
  • bug reports forum has been opened to all to view (still need an account to post/reply to) bugs,
  • and simply reorganized most of the forums.

Additionally, we've loosened up on most of the posting restrictions on the forums. Edit timer limits should no longer exist on your posts. New user accounts should no longer be extremely scrutinized.

We're currently adding and freshening up thread prefixes in some select forums.

Thanks for your support, suggestions, and feedback in regards to the forum restructure. :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the improvements to this amazing ride! I look forward to continue riding 'Planet Coaster forums 1' [wink]

Qts6yer.gif

Last edited:
Such a great improvement. Hopefully it will be far more organised now.

And a big thanks to the mods too who are doing the big job of moving all the threads around [big grin]

The new Community Creation Sections are a great idea. It's great to see, that the comunnity mods also work from time to time on updates. Thanks for the improvements.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Added a bunch of planet coaster icons to the smilies list.

Thanks to Joel for the idea from Discord! :rex::smile:

Hooray! :loonybloons: Smilies! :rex::face:

Thanks to our great sponsor Gulpee Soda :gulpee::green: Now available in your nearest :pc::blue: theme park! :rex::smile:

Last edited:
Added a bunch of planet coaster icons to the smilies list.

Thanks to Joel for the idea from Discord! :rex::smile:

Can they be moved from the top of the "most useful" emoji list that appears beside the reply box? [mad]
While it's nice to add PlanCo branding, they are useless.

Last edited:
I agree I use thumbs [up] a lot but now its not visible unless I click "More..."

several emojis also do not show up at all when in edit mode

:rex::smile:

Last edited:
Question - it says the category "Placeholder Scenery" is for Scenery that fits around a ride or track element, how is that different from normal ride scenery? Shouldn't it just be called Scenery (as in non-ride scenery) referring to any scenery that is not directly attached to a shop or ride?

Last edited:
Top Bottom