Franchise Mode Maintenance and Community Challenges

Have the rewards changed since the patch ? I finished on silver at 35% but got 3 animals.

2019-12-23.jpg

Edit to Add: I figured it out and managed to help the player. NVM and thank you to anyone else looking into it! :)

Just wondering, maybe there's another thread somewhere as I mostly post on the Steam forums trying to help players, but it's in regards to the rewards...

So I decided to test with this weeks challenge, coming late into it, to see if the rewards don't activate if 100% has been hit. Which it was done before 7:00 AM Eastern in the US today. So two days in, the Tortises have hit 100%. Now I start releasing to see if my bar advances at all and nada. This was from a zoo I built with the Download, ie Tundra. So I jump into my very first Franchise zoo to see (which already had torts getting ready to be 22 years of age) to see if it's a newer zoo vs. and older zoo. Released 4 and still nada.

The question is, is that working as intended? That if the weekly challenge hits 100% two days in, all the other players attempting later in that challenge week are locked out of it?

Last edited:
Edit to Add: I figured it out and managed to help the player. NVM and thank you to anyone else looking into it! :)

Just wondering, maybe there's another thread somewhere as I mostly post on the Steam forums trying to help players, but it's in regards to the rewards...

So I decided to test with this weeks challenge, coming late into it, to see if the rewards don't activate if 100% has been hit. Which it was done before 7:00 AM Eastern in the US today. So two days in, the Tortises have hit 100%. Now I start releasing to see if my bar advances at all and nada. This was from a zoo I built with the Download, ie Tundra. So I jump into my very first Franchise zoo to see (which already had torts getting ready to be 22 years of age) to see if it's a newer zoo vs. and older zoo. Released 4 and still nada.

The question is, is that working as intended? That if the weekly challenge hits 100% two days in, all the other players attempting later in that challenge week are locked out of it?

The previous challenge after the patch allowed me to continue releasing right up until the last day despite it hitting 100% days before. I released at least half if not more of the monkeys after it had hit 100%. And I received the rewards as I hit them. In your case, were there definitely rewards on those numbers ? Not every release will result in a reward. You may get multiple items with the first few releases but as you climb to double digits you have to release more to benefit. You can view the rewards underneath the release number .. so as an example ... 1,2,4,8 may provide rewards but then the next ones may be at 10,15,25.

I have 2 questions / sugesstions :
Will we be able to add multiple gates to one habitat in the future.
And i would like that we could increase our trade centre capacity by researching our buy it with conservation credits because my storage is full a lot of the time.

I have a question regarding the animal rewards. In my community challenge, it showed I had reached the 3 animal reward level, but today it stated I was in the top 35% & rewarded me with just 2 animals. It's not a huge deal, but I thought I should mention it.
20191230002544_1.jpg

I have a question regarding the animal rewards. In my community challenge, it showed I had reached the 3 animal reward level, but today it stated I was in the top 35% & rewarded me with just 2 animals. It's not a huge deal, but I thought I should mention it.View attachment 157166
Since the challenge continues after you reach the x3 animal level, there's the risk people will surpass your score until the challenge is over.

Ahh, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you!
I actually want to make a small update on that. A friend of mine told me today they almost doubled the top 10% requirement with less than a day remaining. Idk how accurate the description is, however it would be nice if Frontier did actually double check if the system is working properly in assigning rankings. What I said earlier is definitely still valid, but what I've heard recently made me think there might be more than one explanation to these cases.

Are the Community Challenges for franchise mode only?

I tried to search for the answer to this before posting here, but couldn't find it.

Are the Community Challenges for franchise mode only?

I tried to search for the answer to this before posting here, but couldn't find it.

Yes, planetzoogame website has details on the modes.

FRANCHISE
Build a series of connected zoos all around the world; manage, research and develop your dream zoo. Breed animals and release them back into the wild or trade them with other player’s franchises online on the Animal Market.
  • Build Connected Zoos
  • Trade Animals Online
  • Take Part In Community Challenges

Top Bottom