Franchise Mode - Walls? What walls?

Source: https://youtu.be/0nRX8Jog7ws

Greatly wondering why I reinstalled this game....
I add space to help my Pronghorn/Bison herd have more space, and this is what the game throws my way? Okay Frontier.

Ah I suspect that the animals were-mid escape animation and barriers don't seem to stop it when you've fixed things and unpaused. When I see animals running for it like this, I box em and move em somewhere in the habitat to reset them. It's frustrating but it has a temp work-around. I don't know when you last played the game but there has been a "box all" function added if things get really dire. Try to remain patient with the game if you can :)

Because I did try, also they weren't? I paused the game, added space, then unpaused and they were just like 'ah the wall doesn't exist, even though it's right there', only way I was able to fix this was logging out and back in.

I get your frustration. All I can suggest in the meantime is, like I said, boxing all the animals (not boxing escaped animals only) but clicking on the habitat gate when you see your animals legging it (as seen in the video) and selecting "Box All"

That'll stop em in their tracks.

Back
Top Bottom