Franchise Trading Thread

I know that there was a thread for this a while ago, but I can't find it in the search, so...

Ok y'all, it's just as it sounds: animal trading thread for Franchise. You have an animal you wanna trade? Let us know...
Need an animal? Give a shout...

Hopefully this will help the animal market not be filled with so many $10000 animals, you know?

Anyways, I'm actually looking for brown llamas (all the llamas are white with apot and multicolor alpacas (all are brown). I want some variety in my petting zoo, which is why I'm looking for these animals.

If anyone has some to spare, let me know. I won't be able to get on until later, though, so don't upload to trade market immediately if y'all are expecting me to get them (of course, if y'all wanna put them for trade regardless of who buys, then ignore my last statement)

I know that there was a thread for this a while ago, but I can't find it in the search, so...

Ok y'all, it's just as it sounds: animal trading thread for Franchise. You have an animal you wanna trade? Let us know...
Need an animal? Give a shout...

Hopefully this will help the animal market not be filled with so many $10000 animals, you know?

Anyways, I'm actually looking for brown llamas (all the llamas are white with apot and multicolor alpacas (all are brown). I want some variety in my petting zoo, which is why I'm looking for these animals.

If anyone has some to spare, let me know. I won't be able to get on until later, though, so don't upload to trade market immediately if y'all are expecting me to get them (of course, if y'all wanna put them for trade regardless of who buys, then ignore my last statement)
I really wish we could do this in sandbox lol, I would love to do it for the IUZ

Me too!
I unfortunately do not have a single South American camelid in my whole Franchise. I could however see what shows up in my Frontier Zoo. Unless you want well bred ones of course.
Don't care about genetics because the offspring are almost always better than the parents. I'm mostly looking for color genetics, like piebaldism, melanism, albinism, and any other color mutations available for the domestic species

Don't care about genetics because the offspring are almost always better than the parents. I'm mostly looking for color genetics, like piebaldism, melanism, albinism, and any other color mutations available for the domestic species
I did find a brown llama for 2000 CC just now.
Edit to add: It looks like the default colors are all that shows up in Frontier Zoo and I will be on the lookout for Alpacas and llamas that are unique.

I did find a brown llama for 2000 CC just now.
Edit to add: It looks like the default colors are all that shows up in Frontier Zoo and I will be on the lookout for Alpacas and llamas that are unique.
I'd have to check it out. I probably won't get on until closer to 7 (10 hours from now😅)

Top Bottom