Free Sanctuary from Azimuth Oppression!

Free Sanctuary!

We must "Free Sanctuary" in Xi Wangda from the oppressive hands of Azimuth (FDev)!

The player group that supports Sanctuary Inc. in Xi Wangda have been fighting an endless battle with Azimuth (FDev) since the "Musashi" megaship arrived in the system and refuses to leave (or let the Aegis Coalition recapture it....).

Sanctuary Inc is requesting assistance to expand to a different system so they can live free of Azimuth's tyranny (aka, never ending BGS battle).

Anyone available to provide positive trade and assistance, would be appreciated.

Please Note Possible destination systems have already been alerted and negotiations have been made on transitional plans once Sanctuary would arrive.

Sanctuary Inc squadron page:

Last edited:
IM DOING MY PART! RISE UP CMDRS! O7
byanymeans.png

It should be said that Azimuth's supporters should also be in favor of this plan.
The Musashi should be at least acting as a war support role of some kind, even logistically supplying aide convoys would be more useful
then sitting in Xi Wangda.
On a slightly unrelated note we are happy to announce Kumo Burger coming soon to Xi Wangda.

It should be said that Azimuth's supporters should also be in favor of this plan.
The Musashi should be at least acting as a war support role of some kind, even logistically supplying aide convoys would be more useful
then sitting in Xi Wangda.
On a slightly unrelated note we are happy to announce Kumo Burger coming soon to Xi Wangda.
Its not proven but a fact that next weeks CG is for a cargo mission to deliver 'supplies' to Kumo Burgers FC, The Meateor™.

Whoever wins, they Won't Go Hungry Tonight™ 🍔

Free Sanctuary!

We must "Free Sanctuary" in Xi Wangda from the oppressive hands of Azimuth (FDev)!

The player group that supports Sanctuary Inc. in Xi Wangda have been fighting an endless battle with Azimuth (FDev) since the "Musashi" megaship arrived in the system and refuses to leave (or let the Aegis Coalition recapture it....).

Sanctuary Inc is requesting assistance to expand to a different system so they can live free of Azimuth's tyranny (aka, never ending BGS battle).\

In Live or Legacy?

Anyone available to provide positive trade and assistance, would be appreciated.

Any particular commodities? Trade Volume?

Please Note Possible destination systems have already been alerted and negotiations have been made on transitional plans once Sanctuary would arrive.

Sanctuary Inc squadron page:

And the goal here is to get Sanctuary Inc. from current 42.8% INF to 75% INF to trigger the expansion?

This. Legacy, Azimuth shouldn’t even be in Xi Wangda as it was a post-Titan arrival development.

Its one of those, you know, back door deals,see, the Thargoids abduct the humans and Kumo Crew go "rescue" the pods and the rest closed door..rumor has it that Sirius Corp. brokered the deal...
I feel like Kumo might also then have an interest in double checking the, uh, quality, of the provided ‘meat’… unless said back door deal with the Thargoids also includes just getting the humans returned in their original state. I hear that the Burger chain values its ‘clean’ (so to speak) production… or I guess rather, supply. (Because who would buy their burgers from an Outbreak system?)

This. Legacy, Azimuth shouldn’t even be in Xi Wangda as it was a post-Titan arrival development.
Bummer...

I feel like Kumo might also then have an interest in double checking the, uh, quality, of the provided ‘meat’… unless said back door deal with the Thargoids also includes just getting the humans returned in their original state. I hear that the Burger chain values its ‘clean’ (so to speak) production… or I guess rather, supply. (Because who would buy their burgers from an Outbreak system?)
Depends one one's goals. If I wanted to make the populace of a system ill, then I can get that from Chum Bucket Station, over in the Bikini Bottom system.

Top Bottom