General Freedom for Col 70 Sector.

Hi all,

a few days ago I decided to go to Horse Nebula, not too far, gorgeous .. etc. And found that Col 70 Sector was locked. Looking for informations I finally got this :
Galactic News: Distress Call Received from Col 70 Sector
20 MAR 3303

Recent reports indicate that a garbled distress call from somewhere in the Col 70 sector has been received. The news has been met with surprise from some quarters, given that permit restrictions have made the sector relatively inaccessible.

"We're not sure what to make of it," said Perry Hussein, a member of the Federal intelligence community, "but it was definitely a distress call and the ship that sent it appears to have been destroyed. The telemetry indicates it was an older vessel, perhaps Cobra class."

Now that Galnet and living story are fully dropped, would devs be nice enough to remove the now useless permits ? As I do think there is nothing more notable than what was already here in 2016...

regards

I can tell you this:

1. If you look around your Cobra MKIII cockpit you'll find on both sides a lit panel saying that the
"FDL = Falcon DeLacey" systems and navigation "need calibration";

2. On top of that there was a hint in the past that locked sectors might be accessible by using your ship's left panel to target and hyperjump to a locked region depending on your current location or star system.

If you combine these 2 you might be wanting to bring your Cobra MKIII for some exploration... who knows after 1000 jumps the galactic map loses calibration or connection to the universal cartographs and you'll be able to get in there...

Cheers!

I can tell you this:

1. If you look around your Cobra MKIII cockpit you'll find on both sides a lit panel saying that the

You remind me I forgot something ... Done

Eidt: I'd prefer living story (not thargoids, living story) back but unlike what I read : It's not about lazyness, unoptimized 48LY/jump with the krait is far enough in this zone. It's about not-in-lore unexplained permit lock (>3 years !) just feeling like a bad made "tgcm" scenario (tgcm is "shut up it's magic" in english)

Last edited:
2. On top of that there was a hint in the past that locked sectors might be accessible by using your ship's left panel to target and hyperjump to a locked region depending on your current location or star system.

Do you have a reference for that?

Do you have a reference for that?
It was a thing when Drew Wagar was about to start Salomè's "catch me if you can" event where her character would be coming from inside Col 70 region and people would ask him why/how come... he replied that something vague about we might be able to access it by using ship's left panel depending on the star system we are located. I don't think there's anything writen or confirmed by Frontier on this matter. I guess they expect us to find it out.

And I went to Glazar Ori 87 for nothing ... Because there is nothing ^_^
1595589332551.png
1595589756351.png

Top Bottom