RCT 3 PC Frontier - Are you actually going to fix more gameplay bugs?

Just wondering if I'm holding my breath for a good purpose? I really hope you do some of the smaller fixes we asked for.

jpinard said:
Just wondering if I'm holding my breath for a good purpose? I really hope you do some of the smaller fixes we asked for.

Can't really ask Frontier as they don't make that decision. Atari controls Frontier basically; They say "Frontier...we need you to issue an update for RCT3 to fix some minor/major bugs...here's the list...get to it. Your dead line is in 3 seconds and thanks!"

I am kind of exaggerating there though ;) But yeah, you can't really ask Frontier because they just don't know.

Actually :cool: I hope a lot of things get fixed enhanced etc...

soakedmaster said:
Like with Wild Patch #3. There wasn't an autoinstaller, so Atari had nothing to do with it. I hope some things are fixed, though...

Michael Brookes

Game Director
soakedmaster said:
Like with Wild Patch #3. There wasn't an autoinstaller, so Atari had nothing to do with it. I hope some things are fixed, though...

That isn't actually true, Atari had to be involved in Wild update 3 as the issue was related to the copy protection system, which isn't something that we apply.

Michael

mbrookes - why don't you guys spend a couple hours and make the interface more usable? The backspace key does not close the windows that pop up in the lower left and lower right of the screen. Which means people without stellar coordination like myself (note: my nieces) get frustrated that every time they go to click the "x" they end up scrolling way off their park. It's frustrating as heck knowing it'd take you guys a royal 10 minutes to make this improvement and you refuse to. Hiding behind Atari politics is ridiculous.

What about making the ride selection window larger? Once again, a trivial task for you guys that would relieve our wrists from carpel tunnel (excessive scrolling) and would allow younger users to actually select more than the top 20% of rides since they don't have the patience to scroll down a hundred times. It's just ridiculous. Neither of my nieces who were playing this weekend would use the "-" sign to remove the pictorial icon because they needed to see what kind of ride it would be. Lexi who's 5.5 years old can't read all that stuff yet, and Brianna who's 10 years old does "know" what most of those ride names mean.

I'm sure if you cared more, you could make the edits, present to Atari and say" see, this is a little thing our (your) customers have been begging for in RCT3 since its initial launch... please make it available." And if Atari (who's trying to be the gamer's friend according to their new ad campaign) rejects it... let us know and we'll put the pressure on.

Well okay, I'll throw in the towel and get off the fence.

Since were at it in this topic, why not be a part of it again :D

Frontier, could you please make spinning buckets on the old Octopus ride?

Frontier, can you please slow down the speed of the Junior Carousel?

Frontier, could you please speed up the Loop-O-Plane and make it start and wind down properly?

Frontier, could you please fix the bugs in the Chairlift?

Frontier, on many of your roller coasters the Gravity/velocity factors appear off, could you please fix these.

Frontier, could you please make it dark by default inside structures.

Frontier, we need a new game :rolleyes:

Well, that should cheer up the fans of this particular topic and that's my just to get started list of things. You don't wanna get me going on all the issues, otherwise the RCGHQ might get busy again...:eek: Just Kidding Michael, and yes my RCT3 folder defaults back to read only no matters what I do.

Top Bottom