Frontier, I'm upset (Last community challenge)

Hi and thank you for reading my post.
I have a big problem with the last community challenge.
I have released my 42th gold bonobo yesterday and I get 11 rewards. So, today I should get 3 animals as rewards.
BUT ! I built a reptile house for my zoo, when my game has crashed because of a path problem. I was in Franchise mod. And, you, when you're game crashs, it doesen't warn you. I haven't saved before the crash.
Then I've launched my game again and... SURPRISE ! The challenge community tells my I have released 0 gold or silver bonobo ! 0 !!!! However I get 11 rewards during the challenge, si I should get something else because it prouves the I have released some bonobos. But no, I get nothing and I should get 3 animals as rewards.

I spent my last day for this challenge and now I see I have done it for nothing. It's... annoying and... If this could happen, I don't want to touch at Planet Zoo anymore (I have 524,2 hours on this game).

Frontier, what could you do, please ?
Why are our bonobos not saved ?
Thank you.

I hope so, because it is very very strange and unbelievable... I hope you're right! I will wait and see... And if nothing happens, I expect someone of Frontier will do something, because it is not fair.
Thank you for your answer!

After the challenge is over, it's not uncommon that it says that you releases 0 animals when you look at the community page ingame. But that does not affect you rewards, you should still get the animals today :) (it has happened to me lots of times and I always recieved my animals)

After the challenge is over, it's not uncommon that it says that you releases 0 animals when you look at the community page ingame. But that does not affect you rewards, you should still get the animals today :) (it has happened to me lots of times and I always recieved my animals)

OK that's great!
I believed it was a bug because my game crashed just before the end of the community challenge! But everything is good : 3 animals as rewards. Thanks Frontier!
Sorry for my mistake!

Have a good game, everyone! :)

Top Bottom