Frontier, please give a home to my CMDR!

Name: MattySurname: H7-25
CMDR: SenseiMatty

Story:
I have no memories of my life before the age of 16.
My surname is a series of letters and numbers assigned to me by the Federal Authorities to those who, like me, do not have a past.
I grew up in a dojo at Harrison Installation, a small industrial port on the barren planet of Kenneos, in the Wolf 562 system.
Life is hard with 2.7G on your body without fresh air to breathe. But as they say: what does not kill you makes you stronger.
I have been trained at all martial arts and fighting techniques. The only thing I could do was fighting.
But that was not my road.
Each match I won I could not accept that my hands could have hurt another person just for the fun of the public.
My eyes were always at the stars, looking for answers. Always dreaming to see green forests, bath in the ocean and breathe real air.
Finally at the age of 26 I decided to spend all the money earned fighting to get the basic pilot license and I started trading on the small commercial routes with a rented Sidewinder.
Now I have a fleet of big ships and when I do not rescue survivors from attacked space stations or take tourists to some exotic location I get lost in the darkness of the galaxy in my Asp looking for answers and for a green planet where I can land and call home.

Last edited:
Yeah Frontier Matty needs a home! Maybe somewhere with less gravity 2,7 sounds a bit tough without an exoskeleton

I received special injections every day for one year to reinforce my skeleton and muscles.
After that it was almost ok. I got used to that.

Now, after 11 years in space with artificial gravity at 1G I couldn't live there anymore. I would need injections again.

Last edited:
I am a deep-spacer.

My ships are my home. One accompanies me wherever I go. I only want to visit the lush and exotic planets I see, not live there.

I live amongst the stars. I cannot imagine a better life, free from the tyrannical encumbrances of all governments and their so-called "laws", able to go anywhere, be, do, have anything, any time I choose.

I am a slave to no man. I own myself. My wealth and stature are of my own creation. They and I are untouchable because I live a decent, honorable life, exploiting no one, in the community of starship commanders.

I serve whomever I chose, or not at all. I am truly free in a way that was, until the last millennium, never before possible for human kind.

For me, this is the best of all possible worlds.

Top Bottom