Frustration over the Colonia CG

Hey Frontier,

it happened once again.
I wanted to take part on the CG. Therefor i red the Galnet-News article in german, which only said that "unspecific" xenoprobes, "also including", pod-mesoglea are needed to participate.

So i went from the bubble to Colonia, which took me several hours, only to learn it was all for nothing.

German part of the article:"Piloten werden gebeten, BELIEBIGE Gewebeproben, DARUNTER AUCH Hülsen-Mesoglea, aus aus allen Arten der Samenhülse zu entnehmen, um diese nach Jaques Station zu bringen.

Thanks for an Answer

o7 Cmdr Totalgeil

Hey Frontier,

it happened once again.
I wanted to take part on the CG. Therefor i red the Galnet-News article in german, which only said that "unspecific" xenoprobes, "also including", pod-mesoglea are needed to participate.

So i went from the bubble to Colonia, which took me several hours, only to learn it was all for nothing.

German part of the article:"Piloten werden gebeten, BELIEBIGE Gewebeproben, DARUNTER AUCH Hülsen-Mesoglea, aus aus allen Arten der Samenhülse zu entnehmen, um diese nach Jaques Station zu bringen.

Thanks for an Answer

o7 Cmdr Totalgeil
Sorry about that.

I can only google-translate-warrior this... but doesn't "aus aus allen Arten der Samenhülse zu entnehmen" refer to it specifically being samples from seed pods?

The CG itself contains:
Piloten werden gebeten, Hülsenkerngewebe, Hülsentotgewebe, Hülsen-Mesoglea, Hülsen-Außengewebe, Hülsenoberflächegewebe, Hülsen-Schalengewebe oder Hülsengewebe nach Jaques Station im Colonia-System zu bringen.

You should be able to take a look at the CG description on every mission board.

Top Bottom