Buildings & Attractions Full Island Access

hi guys also I have an idea for a update. could you allow building of the whole island and do remakes of both eras on Island of Nublar. Also for buildings you use these buildings in the pic from Jurassic pedia

Attachments

• 2928026A-C7E5-4863-9BDC-7F694CCDFB69.jpeg
    2928026A-C7E5-4863-9BDC-7F694CCDFB69.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 274
I Tried to recreate Jurassic World with only about 5th of island , forcing me to squeeze the Dino’s and buildings which put the island in a failed state (Dino’s will get irate if sandbox settings are not on creative mode).

ya i feel that when i run out of room for dinos i get mad cuz i have to recreate stuff to get more space its time consuming and annoying sometimes but im sure your jw island is good tho hope the rest of what your doing works out

Not necessarily, in JPOG you could generate large islands, besides it could be an optional choice for full island access, also this is already possible as you can terraform and build outside of park limits not sure what command or mod it is but I've seen it done.

Yes that's on PC. Not possible on consoles, like I just wrote.

And the rendering in JPOG takes up much lesser space, since the graphics were so bad.

TBH only the devs know what is possible/not possible resource wise. as users we are all speculating. Even if so it can be applied to the next generation of consoles.

How do you know? The graphics will be even better so there's even more to render. I know the machine will be more powerful, but that doesn't mean there are no limits.

This! A lot of people can't afford a PC and prefer a console anyway. I myself, in fact, didn't play a lot of PC games growing up, as I was mostly a console kid. I didn't get a "gaming PC" until I was in my twenties.

Exactly. The feeling of a controller does things to me. Hahah

This! A lot of people can't afford a PC and prefer a console anyway. I myself, in fact, didn't play a lot of PC games growing up, as I was mostly a console kid. I didn't get a "gaming PC" until I was in my twenties.
I agree! I use to use a personal computer but mine kept on crashing playing Total War games, JPOG, Zoo Tycoon and other Simulation Games, and when I tried to find out what a full computer would cost it was pretty much $1500 or More in U.S Dollars depending how powerful the hard drive is. Which is why I went back to console.

what did you play growing up then?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
what did you play growing up then?
It's a little off-topic, but since you asked: i played primarily on consoles. I grew up on the Nintendo handhelds, from the Game and Watch to Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and beyond. Beyond that I had a PS1, then an original Xbox, then a Nintendo Wii. Now I have a gaming PC, a Nintendo Switch and a PS4, and I've kept a lot of my older consoles and games as well.

It's a little off-topic, but since you asked: i played primarily on consoles. I grew up on the Nintendo handhelds, from the Game and Watch to Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and beyond. Beyond that I had a PS1, then an original Xbox, then a Nintendo Wii. Now I have a gaming PC, a Nintendo Switch and a PS4, and I've kept a lot of my older consoles and games as well.

Golden Eye on Nintendo was so dope. Then we had Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo etc on the PS. Those were the days!

Top Bottom