Galactic Starways Tours Presents: Thargoid Encounters

Hello CMDRS, with 2.4 coming soon I wanted to take the time to be of service to those new players or any player yet to experience any of the Thargoid stuff.

So, to that end I will be running tours from now until 2.4 release.

The "Thargoid Encounters!" Tour will take us on a journey from barnacles, to ship wreck and ending with a star map show at the new US sites!

I hope those who want to experience these things will join up.

Again these are open so no sign up needed, just choose the time you want to arrive, we will be in open, so hopefully not many bad things will happen, if it becomes too much an issue I'll switch over to Mobius.

Anyways, arrive at the scheduled time, then as we gather we will all begin to head out towards the various stops.

I will be playing tour guide so hopefully be providing some interesting information to you guys. This first run might not be as interesting as I gather my facts and what not and get used to doing the tour guide thing.

All the info is below:

Last edited:
Todays Tour will be cancelled.....sorry for the delay, I've decided to get a bit deeper into the tourist aspect of it. So it's not just a follow me sort of thing but maybe a fun experience, a chance to learn some things about the Thargoids as you visit these places. I'm writing up a little something to go along with the tour and adding a couple of more stops along the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom