Galaxias - New Park

Afbeelding1.png

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share with you my latest project, Galaxias - a park I've been passionately working on for quite some time. I started building it before the birth of my first child, and now, as a father of two, it's become a special project that has evolved along with my family. It's not finished and far from perfect, but I am quite proud of the result so far.

Galaxias Overview:

2101: A Proxima Odyssey:

Bad Moon Rising:

Galaxias Park is a creation built around the concept of a real Planet Coaster. I began by designing an entire planet and moon, with attractions and environments seamlessly integrated both inside and around them. While the park's primary theme is Sci-Fi, you'll also discover rides inspired by some of my favorite classics, like Ghostbusters and Back to the Future.

I've attached a few screenshots below to give you a glimpse of what the park looks like. I hope you enjoy exploring Galaxias Park as much as I've enjoyed creating it!
Afbeelding4.png

Afbeelding5.png

Afbeelding8.png

Afbeelding9.png

Afbeelding10.png

Afbeelding11.png

Afbeelding12.png

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers,
Kevin van Dijk

Where can I download this park?
Is there also a steam link to this park?
Because this one looks nice, worth a visit :)

Thank you! I want to adjust and add some minor things the coming few weeks. Will give an update in this forum when you are able to download it (I don't even know how to share a park)

Back
Top Bottom