GALAXY BEWARE : WHY IS THIS HERE??

According to ED Wiki, Thargoid Sensors (UA or Unknown Artefact) are commonly found in 150Ly radius of Merope. They might also crop up in area of known Xeno activity like the Witch Head or Coalsack and you might not be surprised to see them in areas where barnacles are nearby either, the California Nebula say.

So, since I'm out sequencing bacteria in the Agnairt Nebula just 3kLy out from Colonia and a cool 24,872Ly from Merope, you wouldn't expect me to find not one but TWO crashed UA's, at two nonhuman signature sources, on one planet, right?

WRONG

Warning. Explorers of a nervous disposition should look away now ...
Screenshot-0034.png

The probes both appeared injured and have lost a couple of limbs each. Still pulsating though. They seem impossible to recover without killing them but while the DNA sample is not interesting, perhaps the question is:

What are these things doing in this sector .. and .. should I call my Mommy?

Screenshot-0033.png

Last edited:
Time to go looking for beacons

What should I be looking out for?

Thargoids have only ever been a mild curiosity to me in the past but obviously if there's a risk to my mining ops and to civilians, I'd rather warn Colonia. If a beacon helps me do that ...

reported ever since EDO came out 🤷‍♀️
This one.

I'd suggest that NHSS surface signals, given surface signals in general spawn everywhere they shouldn't[1] right now, that these are just incorrectly in a spawn table somewhere. But yeah, got spotted in Beta even.

Also, that comment of "Thargoid Sensors (UA or Unknown Artefact) are commonly found in 150Ly radius of Merope." is incredibly out of date, and refers to a time well before the first Thargoid Wreck was found. I would consider that assessement no longer valid, as of several years ago.

Top Bottom