Galnet Roundup: Paused

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Look...we've decided (this is more of a confession actually).

Arf, Bruce and myself just won't be able to replicate the incredible 'scribe vibe' of the legendary Paul Crowther whilst he's away for the month, so we've decided to put the weekly, much loved Galnet Roundup posts on Pause until he is back from holiday on October 24th.

Hope this isn't too much of a disappointment (even WE'RE disappointed in ourselves for lacking the awesomeness of our Dark Lord, but honestly, we couldn't even match up to his witty finesse at this point. They're just too..."Paul").

Let's look forward to then!

o7

Hey Sally, I noticed we haven't been seeing Zac for a while so I snooped around a bit and saw he's a Jr product manager now.

Does that mean we won't be seeing him around anymore?

Hey Sally, I noticed we haven't been seeing Zac for a while so I snooped around a bit and saw he's a Jr product manager now.

Does that mean we won't be seeing him around anymore?
Zac's a vroom vroom boy now, i.e. he's not on the Elite team, so probably not around here.

That's right! He's now on the F1 team as Junior PM. Big o7 to him on his new career adventure!
But F1s soooooooooooooooooooo boring what did he do wrong? run the bosses prize ship out of fuel out in the black?

In other news nothing interesting happened during the month of October 3308.
October is great, its new year for some of us and the party planning is well underway (well stocking up on Cider anyway 😜 )

O7

Hope this isn't too much of a disappointment (even WE'RE disappointed in ourselves for lacking the awesomeness of our Dark Lord, but honestly, we couldn't even match up to his witty finesse at this point. They're just too..."Paul").
President Hudson has shown his ability to make war where war wasn't necessary against people who just want to die.

D2 has shown remarkable fighting skills on the stage for all to see. Consider her the future of CQC. We should all endeavor to match her abilities (whether we want to or not, considering the three stargoids currently on approach).

And of course, we can't forget the three pinwheels of death approaching happily from the outer edges of the Galaxy which will be here shortly. I'm sure everyone is just sitting on pins and needles waiting for that shoe to drop.

Enjoy your weekend and please remember that it's Oktoberfest - remember to drink as much beer as possible and fly safe (note that this may not be possible to do at the same time, but give it your best shot). :)

But F1s soooooooooooooooooooo boring
True.
what did he do wrong? run the bosses prize ship out of fuel out in the black?

October is great, its new year for some of us and the party planning is well underway (well stocking up on Cider anyway 😜 )
But that is 2022 not 3308.

President Hudson has shown his ability to make war where war wasn't necessary against people who just want to die.

D2 has shown remarkable fighting skills on the stage for all to see. Consider her the future of CQC. We should all endeavor to match her abilities (whether we want to or not, considering the three stargoids currently on approach).

And of course, we can't forget the three pinwheels of death approaching happily from the outer edges of the Galaxy which will be here shortly. I'm sure everyone is just sitting on pins and needles waiting for that shoe to drop.

Enjoy your weekend and please remember that it's Oktoberfest - remember to drink as much beer as possible and fly safe (note that this may not be possible to do at the same time, but give it your best shot). :)
Don’t drink and drive/fly you might spill some.

Top Bottom