Game Crashed mid Mission (while in SRV), now my Ship has vanished (can't recall it) and i'm stuck on the Planet! //SOLVED

I just accepted a mission contract (at Shinrate Dezra) to kill a pirate ... mission said fly to LTT 4487 and Scan a private com becon on one of the planets to get the location of the pirate.
So i did, landed on the planet (with my very expensive Courvette), jumped into my SRV, drove to the station, scanned the beacon, got attacked by the turrents and tried to flee ... the usual stuff.
BUT, while fleeing aka on the way back to my ship the game suddenly crashed ... after loading it up again i discovered that (while still in my srv) my ship was gone, completely, i can't recall it, i can't find it at the position i had landed it ... so what the F am i supposed to do? Please don't tell me i have to kill myself and rebuy it :/

Anyone had this Bug/Issue before?

EDIT: I could solve this issue by leaving from the area (quite a long drive) ... could recall my ship again.
I wish the "leave settlement" option in the srv would be more indicative of what its purpose is ... i tought i was a "activate it and leave the area automaticly" aka teleport back to ship or something similar ... well it just meant that i have to leave the area in order to recall my ship ... guess even playing this game for over 1000 Hours, there is still essential stuff to learn -,-

Greetings,
Aeleks
20190428210532_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom