General Gameplay Game improvements

So just got this on xbox one with all the dlc and I have found several improvements that could be made.

1. Allow paths to cross over tracks (park tour thingy) or at least a crossing point
2a. Allow me to click on a dino and then have an option to dispatch a ranger vehicle to it in order to tranq or medicate it. So click on the dino, the usual ui comes up but with an option there too
2b. Like the above but for damaged buildings so its more easier to repair them. Seriously this could even be unlocked as an improvement
3. Upgrade for dino food dispensers that allows them to restock automatically. There could be a ranger station or two that you can designate to auto restock them, maybe as a building upgrade
4. Seriously improve the help menu. I'm having to google stuff it should lay out such as what social means and what the red icons mean
5. Add a minimap upgrade for the ranger vehicles
6. Allow us to purchase plots of land to expand the parks, doesn't have to be huge
Theres a bunch more that I will add below too

Like I know you are trying to stick as close to Operation Genesis as possible but you have such a well executed game in Planet Coaster whereas this game feels a bit more bogged down. And I know your games have a steep learning curve, I play Elite, but this isn't so much a learning curve issue I am facing but is instead more a game that is more about micromanaging than managing as well as lacking a polish to the gameplay, its just I don't know, tedious and annoying that I keep hitting stumbling blocks where there's more steps than needed.

You can easlity send out ranger teams to your dinos. I'm on PS4, but I just press R1 and the select the dino. Same with damaged buildings. You can also unlock feeders which last longer. And the red icons and social meter is pretty straight forward. Most people can figure that out right away.

And this game has no relation to Genesis and is not trying to be a sequal either. :)

You can easlity send out ranger teams to your dinos. I'm on PS4, but I just press R1 and the select the dino. Same with damaged buildings. You can also unlock feeders which last longer. And the red icons and social meter is pretty straight forward. Most people can figure that out right away.

And this game has no relation to Genesis and is not trying to be a sequal either. :)

Actually on PC we need to travel across the whole ranger ui. (Even there is a shortcut) before send them to a Dino. That is a lot tiring when you are already on a specifc Dino UI...

Top Bottom