General Goid's "thank you" message.

Greetings humanity.

I'm the pilot of the interceptor you call the Hydra. I would like to express my deepest respect to FDev for cooperating in our military campaign to reduce the number of active human pilots. Your technologies for instantly destroying all guardian technologies that people spent tens and hundreds of hours discovering are priceless.
There are ongoing jokes at the training ground about how another human pilot simply disappears and never appears after we destroy all his equipment.
We have not witnessed a single violation of the agreement where FDev in any way helped humanity with non-technology, economy or ships.

We appreciate your dedication.

However, our company is beginning to lose all meaning. We have nothing to capture, humanity has no technology, they collect everything valuable and fly away into the void of space.
Our pilots are starting to lose their jobs. A huge number of small thargoids will remain hungry. Our government is hinting that we won't pay attention if you tone down your subversion of humanity a little.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1. Unless he's been using a trainer to gank people with a Hydra.

2. No suggestion I can see, I think it's just another whining thread (albeit written in a novel manner).

I'm the pilot of the interceptor
8m310Hg.png

O7

Top Bottom