RCT 3 PC got it

no i never expect replies on some of my threads
however on vgboxart.com
i have 133 replies and about 1300 views
check out vgboxart.com if you can

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for what it was and what has been added is still worth investing in as an rcg. Whether Thrillville for the pc will be, I have yet to see and write up my honest review. Frontier said it had a totally different play dynamic to the game and I would like to experience this. I also will take that into account when I review it and that review will be read by many and posted many places. I enjoy any games that deal with amusement parks and riding rides as I have been for years physically handicapped and cannot go on such rides, so for me this is a very special treat and honestly I am grateful to those who provide such opportunities to do so...the more realistic the better! The shame comes to the fact that beyond the two expansions only for RCT3, the RCT3 platform and series had a grand future that was tossed away because of lawsuits and corporate politics and you will never hear a more honest opinion than that!

Actually...

I went back to my RCT2 roots and all of my custom rct2 rides. But RCT3 was the better when it worked!

Top Bottom