GRASSLANDS Candidates For Jwe2 Square and Regular Maps in Sandbox.

1. Savannah Africa: at the end of Jurassic world Dominion of course I'm going to make this as a first candidate for a possible inclusion for both square and regular maps in sandbox. Maybe South Africa or even South Tanzania.
image-asset.jpeg

2. Zumwalt Prarie, Oregon🇺🇸: this Prairie stretches from Oregon to Idaho and is teaming with sunflowers and lavenders and Other Flower Species during the Spring months and with hardly any trees. A far more appealing candidate for anyone interested in seeing a Prairie of flowers in their game .
i-z6xBTKK-L.jpg

3. Ireland🇮🇪 Grass Plains: another interesting place but because of my Irish ancestry and how beautiful the island grasslands are, I guess I would consider this part of Ireland for possible inclusion.
R.jpeg

4. Inner Mongolian Plains 🇲🇳: another great and interesting location for possibly inclusion into the game.
IMG_4102.JPG

5. Patagonia Plains: the most Southern Plains in the entire world this is definitely another candidate for possibly inclusion into Jurassic world Evolution 2.
Argentina20.jpg

1+ like if you agree with this thread list for any of these possible candidate of grassland environments for both square and regular type sandbox Maps.

Last edited:
1. Savannah Africa: at the end of Jurassic world Dominion of course I'm going to make this as a first candidate for a possible inclusion for both square and regular maps in sandbox. View attachment 357353

2. South Dakota 🇺🇸 Great Plains: oceans of grass as far as the eye can see this region definitely is another possible candidate for inclusion as well.View attachment 357354

3. Ireland🇮🇪 Grass Plains: another interesting place but because of my Irish ancestry and how beautiful the island grasslands are, I guess I would consider this part of Ireland for possible inclusion.View attachment 357355

1+ like if you agree with this thread list for any of these possible candidate of grassland environments for both square and regular type sandbox Maps.
In regards to section 1, do you have any specific countries in Africa in mind?
Section 2 is nice, but we already have a lot locations in the US already. The developers should try to add more locations from other countries.
Section 3 looks very similar to the challenge map location in England.
Some major grassland areas I would recommend include:
Pontic–Caspian steppe, a steppeland stretching from the northern shores of the Black Sea to the northern area around the Caspian Sea.
1685713672615.png

Mongolian-Manchurian steppe: An ecoregion in East Asia covering parts of Mongolia, the Chinese Autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, and Northeast China
1685713443860.png

Tian Shan foothill arid steppe, An ecoregion that covers the northern and western approaches to the Tian Shan mountains, centered on Lake Issyk-Kul in Kyrgyzstan. This region receives more moisture from Central Asia, thereby supporting more vegetation and diversity of plant and animal species than the deserts to the south.
1685714137280.png

Tristan da Cunha–Gough Islands shrub and grasslands, A terrestrial ecoregion which covers the Tristan da Cunha archipelago and Gough Island in the South Atlantic Ocean. The islands' remote location gave rise to many endemic species.
1685713299487.png

Humid Pampas, An extensive ecoregion of flat, fertile grassland of loessic origin in Argentina.
1685714385374.png

Trans-Fly savanna and grasslands, A lowland ecoregion on the south coast of the island of New Guinea in both the Indonesian and Papua New Guinean sides of the island.
1685714688661.png

Terai–Duar savanna and grasslands, a narrow lowland ecoregion at the base of the Himalayas, about 25 km (16 mi) wide, and a continuation of the Indo-Gangetic Plain in India, Nepal and Bhutan. It is colloquially called Terai in the Ganges Basin east to Nepal, then Dooars in West Bengal, Bhutan and Assam east to the Brahmaputra River.
1685715165650.png

Cerrado, a vast ecoregion of tropical savanna in eastern Brazil, being present in the states of Goiás, Mato Grosso do Sul, Mato Grosso, Tocantins, Maranhão, Piauí, Bahia, Minas Gerais, São Paulo, Paraná and the Federal District. The core areas of the Cerrado biome are the Brazilian highlands – the Planalto. The main habitat types of the Cerrado consist of forest savanna, wooded savanna, park savanna and gramineous-woody savanna. The Cerrado also includes savanna wetlands and gallery forests.
1685715381633.png

Victoria Plains tropical savanna, A tropical and subtropical grasslands, savannas, and shrublands ecoregion in northwestern Australia.

Southeast Australia temperate savanna, A large area of grassland dotted with eucalyptus trees running north–south across central New South Wales, Australia. In Australia, the region is known as, or corresponds to, the Grey Box Grassy Woodlands and Derived Native Grasslands of South-Eastern Australia, which are described as "temperate eucalypt woodlands with a grassy understorey".
1685715823959.png

Eastern miombo woodlands, An ecoregion of grassland and woodland in northern Mozambique, southern Tanzania, and southeastern Malawi.
1685716428094.png

In regards to section 1, do you have any specific countries in Africa in mind?
Section 2 is nice, but we already have a lot locations in the US already. The developers should try to add more locations from other countries.
Section 3 looks very similar to the challenge map location in England.
Some major grassland areas I would recommend include:
Pontic–Caspian steppe, a steppeland stretching from the northern shores of the Black Sea to the northern area around the Caspian Sea.
View attachment 357396
Mongolian-Manchurian steppe: An ecoregion in East Asia covering parts of Mongolia, the Chinese Autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, and Northeast China
View attachment 357395
Tian Shan foothill arid steppe, An ecoregion that covers the northern and western approaches to the Tian Shan mountains, centered on Lake Issyk-Kul in Kyrgyzstan. This region receives more moisture from Central Asia, thereby supporting more vegetation and diversity of plant and animal species than the deserts to the south.
View attachment 357397
Tristan da Cunha–Gough Islands shrub and grasslands, A terrestrial ecoregion which covers the Tristan da Cunha archipelago and Gough Island in the South Atlantic Ocean. The islands' remote location gave rise to many endemic species.
View attachment 357394
Humid Pampas, An extensive ecoregion of flat, fertile grassland of loessic origin in Argentina.
View attachment 357398
Trans-Fly savanna and grasslands, A lowland ecoregion on the south coast of the island of New Guinea in both the Indonesian and Papua New Guinean sides of the island.
View attachment 357400
Terai–Duar savanna and grasslands, a narrow lowland ecoregion at the base of the Himalayas, about 25 km (16 mi) wide, and a continuation of the Indo-Gangetic Plain in India, Nepal and Bhutan. It is colloquially called Terai in the Ganges Basin east to Nepal, then Dooars in West Bengal, Bhutan and Assam east to the Brahmaputra River.
View attachment 357402
Cerrado, a vast ecoregion of tropical savanna in eastern Brazil, being present in the states of Goiás, Mato Grosso do Sul, Mato Grosso, Tocantins, Maranhão, Piauí, Bahia, Minas Gerais, São Paulo, Paraná and the Federal District. The core areas of the Cerrado biome are the Brazilian highlands – the Planalto. The main habitat types of the Cerrado consist of forest savanna, wooded savanna, park savanna and gramineous-woody savanna. The Cerrado also includes savanna wetlands and gallery forests.
View attachment 357403
Victoria Plains tropical savanna, A tropical and subtropical grasslands, savannas, and shrublands ecoregion in northwestern Australia.

Southeast Australia temperate savanna, A large area of grassland dotted with eucalyptus trees running north–south across central New South Wales, Australia. In Australia, the region is known as, or corresponds to, the Grey Box Grassy Woodlands and Derived Native Grasslands of South-Eastern Australia, which are described as "temperate eucalypt woodlands with a grassy understorey".
View attachment 357404
Eastern miombo woodlands, An ecoregion of grassland and woodland in northern Mozambique, southern Tanzania, and southeastern Malawi.
View attachment 357407
I changed the North American grassland to a more prettier Prairie that definitely would be more appealing to players. hope you enjoy 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom