Groups Breaking away

Not sure if this has been talked about. Or suggested already.

But what about groups breaking away? Example being Father and son want to ride the big wooden coaster, but mom and daughter dont. Can the two that want to go ride it and the othe stand and watch?

just think itd be more realistic.

But what about groups breaking away? ....just think itd be more realistic.

I basically registered today to supply the same feedback. From all the _amazing_ footage I've seen so far, one of the things breaking the realism for me is that groups of people appear to move in very tightly compacted unison. As if there was a virtual dog chain connecting them together. Break away or even just allowing some of the group to temporarily to fall behind because they get distracted looking at something would be awesome.

I also agree with other feedback that guests should lean on railings, and just enjoy looking around etc.

All in the name of belief which was one of the opening lines in the first dev diary.

I basically registered today to supply the same feedback. From all the _amazing_ footage I've seen so far, one of the things breaking the realism for me is that groups of people appear to move in very tightly compacted unison. As if there was a virtual dog chain connecting them together. Break away or even just allowing some of the group to temporarily to fall behind because they get distracted looking at something would be awesome.

I also agree with other feedback that guests should lean on railings, and just enjoy looking around etc.

All in the name of belief which was one of the opening lines in the first dev diary.

Agree with all of this. the groups are too rigid. real groups have break aways, fall behinds, riding differently, kids running up the single rider queue to get two rides while parents get one ride together...

Top Bottom