Guardian Beacon & Sites - Borked

I've had some catching up to do, so ventured out to a guardian beacon / some guardian sites in Odyssey.
I should have done it in horizons, but never mind, I guess Odyssey is a way to cheese them.

#1 The beacon, whilst working as expected, played out like a stop-motion animation, with 10 frames.
FPS was 120, but the beacon expanding looked awful, choppy and broken. Yay for Odyssey.
Never mind, objective achieved, off to the ruins I go.

#2 Again, everything from a technical perspective of the site, worked as expected, except the Sentinels.
They are braindead. They sat there floating in the same spot just looking at me most of the time. No rockets, very occasional firing.. just braindead.
I'm pretty sure all of this had been brought up on Ody release, but back then they didn't give out the blueprint, at least now they do.
So I got what I went there for, but I left feeling empty inside.

I switched back to horizons and well.. there's a stark difference, there was no such issues, sentinels did their thing, the whole experience was 10x that of in odyssey. Go figure!

I cba to create a ticket and try to gain popularity, nor struggle to search for existing and use precious votes, so thought I would waste a few seconds tapping away here instead.
Looking forward to when they fix everything they broke with Odyssey. Yay for Odyssey.

Last edited:
I could be bothered to create a ticket once upon a time (14 months ago today!) ..

.. but now that it's auto-expired Frontier can take their borked issue tracker and shove it.

Exactly.

6 people wasted their time filling out a form, checking out / investigating the issue, uploading vids.. and what do they get... "expired" and still broken. Lovely.
Fdev need to sort their "stuffz" out.

Top Bottom