Guest Interests

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I don't think this has been mentioned previously. It would be great if guests arrived in the park with a Pirate obsession or a particular love of Gulpee Rex (like love of Disney characters). I realise it might already be programmed for guests to have preferences, but I am thinking more about guests who really want to meet a certain mascot or make a beeline for a particular theme. Just like we all are in real life!

Just like "Watch Dogs" ?

TRPgYMC.jpg

I don't think this has been mentioned previously. It would be great if guests arrived in the park with a Pirate obsession or a particular love of Gulpee Rex (like love of Disney characters). I realise it might already be programmed for guests to have preferences, but I am thinking more about guests who really want to meet a certain mascot or make a beeline for a particular theme. Just like we all are in real life!
i like this idea. +1. cheers.

The guest preference and interest thing doesn't have to be too detailed but would certainly make the management side more interesting.

Lol i could just see the kids running from rex like in trailer only to run into pirate king

You can't blame them. Gulpee chases people and eats kids in front of their parents. He's a bloody psychopath! And that makes me love him more [yesnod]

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
The guest preference and interest thing doesn't have to be too detailed but would certainly make the management side more interesting.

I was thinking a simple list of one or two items.
Loves Pirates, Hates Chief Beef
Loves Fairytale, Wants to punch Coaster King
Hates Scifi, wants to hug Gulpee and get a selfie?

I was thinking a simple list of one or two items.
Loves Pirates, Hates Chief Beef
Loves Fairytale, Wants to punch Coaster King
Hates Scifi, wants to hug Gulpee and get a selfie?

That could work. If there's a varied list and an algorithm that applies a selection to guests that don't conflict with something else on the same selection, it would give so many variables. It would make guest behaviour a little unpredictable too which would make things more challenging.

That could work. If there's a varied list and an algorithm that applies a selection to guests that don't conflict with something else on the same selection, it would give so many variables. It would make guest behaviour a little unpredictable too which would make things more challenging.
Just like Watch Dogs works

That concept is great.[up]

Thanks for posting that Angelis. You're a star. Has anyone told you that? [happy]

Top Bottom