Guests Disappear After Using Vending Machines

Since the Issue Tracker wont let me upload video/gifs im posting this bug here...

5KrZTH3.gif

Seems they then respawn at the park entrance.

Do you have a barrier nearby?
It could also be that bench that is blocking. Have you tried removing it?

Sometimes when an object that can not be passed by guests is placed nearby something that has an animation, it despawns those guests at the end or during their animation.
Try placing a bin in a crowd. Most peeps will disappear and spawn at the park entrance.

You can place a barrier in front of a shop. The guests will still use the shop but despawn as soon as they start leaving the shop.

I believe this is new, as soon as a guest get's "stuck" it teleports to the entrance.

Removing the bench doesn't help.

It seems they disappear right before the AI selects a place to head to. Could be an AI problem?

Also it seems family groups mostly have this bug.. don't see it happen much with single guests.

No, it's not AI.

I think it's either a object obstructing, or it's the connection between the path and the machine.

I saw this happening quite often too. There are no obstacles in the way, but mostly peeps disappear when they have to turn around or have to take a sharp turn.
It also happens sometimes when they climb down a steep, sloped path (only when exiting a ride).

Single guests are spared. What does Frontier have against families? :LOL:

3Wt5p4F.gif

Also moving the machine farther away from the path doesn't fix it...
ppvCXhH.gif

Single guests are spared. What does Frontier have against families? :LOL:

3Wt5p4F.gif

Also moving the machine farther away from the path doesn't fix it...
ppvCXhH.gif

It definately is a Path issue, i saw this a lot too. you see that line in the Path? I noticed it happens a lot when the path looks like it is connected but somehow isn't. Delete the Vending Machine again and the Path. Then when you are about to place it down again set the height to a finer grain in the box to the right. then try to move the Vending Machine up or down until the connection doesn't have that line anymore. It seems to me it is a liiittle bit higher than the normal Path.

Top Bottom