Guests looks left, exhibit is at right side

Anybody else experience this? I have just built an exhibit for my two okapis, and I have that exhibit only and those animals only in the whole entire zoo.
I am unsure if this is feedback or for General discussion

I've attached a picture of the path, that might help. It happens on the long stretch
Okapi SW.jpg

How tall are those walls? It seems like guests can't see anything over a wall higher than 1m (unless it's glass).

They should be able to look into the habitat. I for some reason can't attach a picture. The top of the fence is the same height as the "African Beads Shapes 01 Large", and the wall itself is the same height as the "African Decorative Pot 01"

They should be able to look into the habitat. I for some reason can't attach a picture. The top of the fence is the same height as the "African Beads Shapes 01 Large", and the wall itself is the same height as the "African Decorative Pot 01"

Yeah, I didn't think they were too tall from the picture but I thought I'd ask just in case. Sometimes the most obvious solution is the correct one, after all.

On a separate topic, out of curiosity, what inspired you to add that design to the side of the hard shelter? A lot of people do similar stuff and it always looks really cool, but whenever I consider it myself nothing really jumps out at me in terms of ideas.

Yeah, I didn't think they were too tall from the picture but I thought I'd ask just in case. Sometimes the most obvious solution is the correct one, after all.

On a separate topic, out of curiosity, what inspired you to add that design to the side of the hard shelter? A lot of people do similar stuff and it always looks really cool, but whenever I consider it myself nothing really jumps out at me in terms of ideas.
I originally was going to use it all aorund the roof top, but eventually thought that "Hey, it might look fancy to bring it down here". Just daring to do something that was not originally the plan, really can give some nice results

Top Bottom