Guests

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone :)
I know this is a silly question (I'm new to Planet Coaster Forums) so excuse my noobiness. But will we be able to create our own group of guests? Just like RCT3?

I know this is a silly question (I'm new to Planet Coaster Forums) so excuse my noobiness. But will we be able to create our own group of guests? Just like RCT3?
I don't know if it is coming but I love the idea and the concept so I hope that it is coming!

On a similar note, I wonder if they will have VIP's like in RTC3, and in turn VIP based challenges? It remains to be seen!

If we spend a little extra we will be able to have our own custom character for every park, so I don't know if this is a tool that may come at a later date, we (i do not think) have gotten any more information about this! [big grin]

I really hope so! I thought that they hinted at it when they showed all the different combinations of peeps the game can make. Variations in race, shirt, pants, etc. [woah]

I think this should be mandatory in the final game; in RCT3 I used to create groups with people based on friends, videogames, anime, etc.. If - in the final game - this was only limited to people who bought the VIP pass.. well, I'd be a bit disappointed. The VIP Ticket guest creator should be an exclusive alpha part, or something which lets you have your personal guest as a "default" one in every park even in the final release.

I HOPE the Don't have V.I.P's. They Blew in RCT3 and some were Hard too Please. Low Tolerance of Dung meant that even 1 Pile was too Much and you Failed to Please the V.I.P. and would take 4-10 times before finally Hiring 100 animal keepers and assigning them just a few grid squares to patrol each.

maybe it would be cool to have it, but im fine not having it,
i actually didnt know that you could make your own character in rct3 for a while![noob][noob][noob]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom