Buildings & Attractions Gyrosphere Gate

Your Feature Request / Idea
It is a pain and i do mean a PAIN to have to make individual Gyrosphere Stations to go around exhibits. I want a Gyrosphere gate that is in the form of the shape of the Gyrosphere. This way it can pass through multiple exhibits. This would be located underneath fences as it is actually a fence. You might ask then wouldn't dinosaurs get through? My answer: look at my next thread.

This would be very useful. If not a dedicated gate for gyrospheres then for sure the ability to place their paths (and future attractions similar to it) through gates.

That would be a really cool feature. Fixing the ability to also be able to look all the way to the left while in a gyro would also be welcomed. It’s kinda dumb that you have this side window and can’t even really look out of it.

That would be a really cool feature. Fixing the ability to also be able to look all the way to the left while in a gyro would also be welcomed. It’s kinda dumb that you have this side window and can’t even really look out of it.

Agree with both the OP and this. This, in fact, is something I can't still understand why isn't already implemented lol

I came here and made an account just to request this feature. My idea was an underground Connecting "secure" Tunnel between habitats. That way The Gyro could connect to habitats that are in out of the way locations that would be impractical to build viewing stations for (Isla Pena, Im looking at you). You could purposefully make it so that if you want to see "Indominus" for example, you would have to ride the Gyros to get to the habitat.

I came here and made an account just to request this feature. My idea was an underground Connecting "secure" Tunnel between habitats. That way The Gyro could connect to habitats that are in out of the way locations that would be impractical to build viewing stations for (Isla Pena, Im looking at you). You could purposefully make it so that if you want to see "Indominus" for example, you would have to ride the Gyros to get to the habitat.

You can request to make a new request by clicking on the big rectangle box that says +POST NEW THREAD

Is that how it works here? Most forums get angry, and have rules about Not posting New Threads that already have a thread posted for the same topic.

There's a rule here like that as well. If there's already a similar thread, as in, if the idea is identical or like a sub idea, then post it in the same thread. If it's a different idea, post it in a new thread.

Top Bottom