Habitat size and details

Im working through the career mode and ive reached a point where i need to build a new enclosure. I found the only way to see what animals i dont already have was to scroll through my zoo list and then do the same on the trading menu.
1) Is there not a way to simply this?

Once i decided on chimps, i clicked on the zooligical bible thing to read up on them. I found i had to have a fence that was greater than 1.25m. I found this strange as it wasnt allowed to be climable so i made it 3.5m high. I thought chimp would need a fence higher than just over a metre!.

The next problem i had was habitat size.
2) Is there a way to see how big your enclosure is? mine was quite large with only 4 chimps in but i still had a social warning for overcrowding.

Same applies to climable area. I need 80m2 but i have no way of knowing other than adding stuff until the slider hits the green.
3) Is there was a way to see how much you are adding in advance of buying the equipment?

Finally, i wanted to add a sign for the chimps. The only one unlocked was the exhibt sign, yet on the same park i had just added one as part of the tutorial for the limas.
4) do things lock and unlock during the course of the tutorial?

Hopefully all this is already there in the game and i just cant see it yet.

Top Bottom