Hardware & Technical Has any one used a Hori Flight Stick 3 (PS3) on a PC?

Hi

Can I ask if anyone has or is using one of these Hori Flight Stick 3 (PS3)

"http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006IOAJHG?psc=1&ref_=pd_luc_rh_sbs_02_04_t_img_lh"
Hotas.jpg

It says for a PS3 but I have been looking and seen a couple of people say the PS3 and PC are compatable.. I just like the look and the placement of buttons on this unit asapposed to the Siatek X52 and they are about the same Price.. So I was just wondering if anyone is using it to play ED.. The sites iv seen it on are Ebay and amazon. On Ebay over the few sellers it says a totalof 60 sold so far hence me asking on here if anyone was using it.. with a PC? Iv not found any reviews about it yet or even deffinitive proof it will work right with a PC and windows, Which is what I really need before spending just over a hundred quid.

Other than that im going to buy a cheap one to start with a Games Power JS285 Flight Control - USB Joystick and Throttle That is £32 again the same price as the HOTAS X but again I like the look and the placing of the buttons and switches. There are reviews about this one and a few of the reviews are good but there is a lot saying it must be no good because it got "ONE" bad Amazon revew. And like one guy said so you are putting this flightstick combo down just because of one bad review . The others are not bad reviews at all. So thought this might be one to try? Plus if its not I have loads of bits for a DIY one dont I? LOL

Anyway thankyou in advance regards OS

Last edited:
I've got one. It definitely works plug and play with windows 7. It's very well put together with big potentiometer like in CH products. My only word of warning is that the springs are quite stiff, comparable to a Warthog but without the massive heavy baseplate.

I've tried to upload some images but the forum says invalid file type. The images are Jpegs of about 90 kb. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Top Bottom