Powerplay Has anyone else stopped playing Powerplay because we’re waiting for PPv2?

it takes me like a couple of hours a wekk to top off my merits so I can keep doing crimes with utter impunity, and honestly I wish I'd been doing this sooner. Especially when I was still farming ody mats.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
See subject head.
Not quite. I was planning to start playing some PP, as I have never done it on any of the 4 accounts :ROFLMAO:

Also, with the introduction, Do you think PPv2 needs it’s own sub forum ?
Don't think so. It seems OK so far with the current PP tbh. And we have tags, even on this thread, personally I think that's enough. Also tags are super helpful when using search function.

I have an Alt that wants a particular module, but I'm holding off signing up as I'm curious regarding PPv2.

What's your worry? I don't think current PP modules will change stats or be withdrawn in PP2. On the contrary, perhaps they will introduce new modules.

I'm currently on week 2 of pledge to Patreus for the APAs. After that, maybe (strong maybe) I'll get the cytoscramblers, though I'm still trying hard to find a use for them. After those, unless new modules come with PP2 I'll be done with PP probably forever. I already got all the other PP modules I wanted.

What's your worry? I don't think current PP modules will change stats or be withdrawn in PP2. On the contrary, perhaps they will introduce new modules.

I'm currently on week 2 of pledge to Patreus for the APAs. After that, maybe (strong maybe) I'll get the cytoscramblers, though I'm still trying hard to find a use for them. After those, unless new modules come with PP2 I'll be done with PP probably forever. I already got all the other PP modules I wanted.
Cytoscramblers are arguably the most fun to engineer because of how they are set up vanilla. You can create a blunderbuss with II, a laser that damages both the hull and shield (Phasing) or go LR etc. Vanilla (when they hit) are still potent shield killers.

As I stated I'm curious regarding the PP carrier things so I'm waiting to get access to those. 2 birds, 1 stone...

Back
Top Bottom