HCS Voice Packs

The automated updating and simplified profile on the coming update sounds good, perhaps necessary if they want to expand takeup further.

Automated heatsinks, cool feature but I’ll wait and see how useful that actually is.

As for the 50% off, it’s great but I’ve got all those on sale already and far too many of the others. Where’s that ‘embarrassed’ emoji?

The automated updating and simplified profile on the coming update sounds good, perhaps necessary if they want to expand takeup further.

Automated heatsinks, cool feature but I’ll wait and see how useful that actually is.

As for the 50% off, it’s great but I’ve got all those on sale already and far too many of the others. Where’s that ‘embarrassed’ emoji?
With so many turning to VR(Not being able to see your keyboard- it is something needed if you use them. And Astra can be modified to say what ever you want lol

It has been one of the greatest disappointments in my life when I found out that the 'Archer' voice pack had nothing to do Sterling Malory Archer. I totally wanted that.

"Seriously, Commander, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the... Danger zone!"
"Rampage!"
"Do you want to die from heat damage? Because that's how you die from heat damage!"
"I'm not saying I invented the flightsuit. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical flightsuit! The... tactightsuit!

After the latest update to the HCS Tools mine stopped recognizing anything I say and added a few profiles I didn't have.
Will try un-installing and clean install and see if that helps...

Working fine here for me

Main site:

Forum:

tnx for the feedback , the address it seems to be filtered in my location, i can reach voicepacks.com only trough a web proxy. It's weird, some day ago it's worked fine...o_O

New HCS Voicepack being released - Chase - voiced by Mira Furlan!!!

As I love Babylon 5 , this may have to be purchased.

Top Bottom