Heavy stutter on X1X

It’s almost unplayable. Running Quality mode 1080p.

There‘s near constant stuttering.

The bad kind.

It wasn’t like that with previous patches.

I know I’m probably the only one left on that console but still, might as well cancel the game at this point if you’ll not even bother testing patches.

It's a known issue, and an Xbox patch is coming for that next week

It's a known issue, and an Xbox patch is coming for that next week

Yeah, saw that on the main forums. Oh well, at least after a few minutes of "loading" it works as intended 🤷‍♀️

It's still an issue following the stutter patch on PC

Ha, another patch to fix the bugs from the patch to fix the bugs from the patch to fix the bugs.

The saddest thing is that it was supposed to be a "bugfix" update and they managed to introduce new nasty bugs while longstanding bugs still remain.

I mean trust me, I get it, I'm a dev myself, dev isn't easy, but at some point when you keep releasing broken patches you need to rethink your workflow...

Minor stutter on X1S - Random star systems, if there is any pattern I'd have to say it occurs more where there are more objects on screen. Was about to delete the game from my system and try to re-download (a time consuming pain, to say the least), but I came here first and actually got some good info! Will wait to see if the new patch fixes the problem.

No need to worry. The new patch will be released either this Tuesday (January 21) or Thursday (January 23). It will not only fix the current stuttering issue but, according to Frontier, other "high priority issues" as well. Without introducing new bugs again, hopefully.

No need to worry. The new patch will be released either this Tuesday (January 21) or Thursday (January 23). It will not only fix the current stuttering issue but, according to Frontier, other "high priority issues" as well. Without introducing new bugs again, hopefully.

I hope so... because I've stopped playing after the heavy drop of framerate (coupled with my poor connection is a real mess).

Mine still had some pretty bad stutter tbh and using the xbox 1 x. I just cleared the cache though so hopefully that may have helped to fix it. Will have to wait to see when i next play

a little bit of stutter sometimes when next to a star or planet, maybe the game is loading textures or something

Top Bottom