[HELP] Does someone use a Razer Raiju?

o7

I´m thinking about getting the Razer Raiju "Pro-Controller".
Is someone using that baby and can tell me whether you can freely assign the additional buttons (e.g. to "open/close cargo hatch") or is just possible to replace the already assigned buttons (e.g. Circle = Extra Button 1).

Would be awesome if you guys could help me out!
Cheers and have an awesome journey.

HiI
I have Raiju this baby works as follows:

You can assign most buttons to the additional ones, and the button you assign is still gonna have the same function as before.

Say you decide to assign R3 to one of the free buttons under the controller, you will now have two R3 buttons.
The original R3, will allways be R3.

You can not program the touchpad, option, nor media buttons to any of the free buttons, nor can you program directional movement from the sticks. You can not program any form of combinations like R1+R2 into one button.

R2 and L2 can be assigned, but the assigned versions will not be preassure sensitive/analogue.

I have programmed R3 and L3 like mentioned above. I have set latheral thrust to these buttons. I have also mapped lot of short cuts to these buttons, like R3+L3 is set thrust to +0% etc. The other two buttons have been mapped to circle and square. I use square to switch between firegroups, and circle...well you know what that does :)

Oh, and It does not have motion control , but i never found any practical use for that anyway.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Top Bottom