Newcomer / Intro Help loading cargo, newbie here!

Hi, i am new here! I am traying to do one of th first quests "help the cooperative by delivering 15 units of biowaste". i go to the mission board, i collect the items and the checkbox "items in depot" is checked yellow. But i go to the ships inventory and nothing is there, what else must i do to get them on my ship?

Can someone point this out?

thanx!

Did you realise this is a button?

Yes, i clicked up to 15 thats why the check box says items in depot. Is "depot" inside my ship or i have to transfer from said "depot" to my ship?

Yes, i clicked up to 15 thats why the check box says items in depot. Is "depot" inside my ship or i have to transfer from said "depot" to my ship?
So you pressed that 'Collect Items' button? Because when I do that the stuff transfers - other than that I dunno 🤷‍♀️ At least you realised before you got to the destination.

Well mystery solved i guess, cargo says 4/4 and its full with other things. Fell silly now. So i guess cant run cargo mission with the sidewainder, correct?
You can - but it will take a few loads, assuming you make some space - taking 0T each time will take a while :)

Glad it's sorted
o7

Thanx, i am no new gamer but this is immense...
It's crazy big. And I'm not saying how many times I have jiggled the right arrow the correct number of times, forgotten to press that centre button and flown to the destination before realising that I hadn't actually loaded the cargo.

Well mystery solved i guess, cargo says 4/4 and its full with other things. Fell silly now. So i guess cant run cargo mission with the sidewainder, correct?

You can do everything with a Sidewinder - it's the smallest multi purpose ship in the game!

Ok, in your case, you have 4 tons of cargo capacity, which are already taken up with other things. So you need to get rid of these other things (sell or dump them - just don't dump them inside a station ;)), then load up with 4 tons of your mission cargo, deliver, return, rinse, repeat.
Or go to outfitting and refit your sidewinder for cargo hauling - set up for cargo only, you can fit 16 tons in there. You just have to be a bit careful, as this means you'll need to leave your shields behind.
Or earn a few thousand credits, then switch over to the aptly named Hauler. That can fit 16 tons of cargo, a shield and 3 smaller items, like scanner or auto pilots.

Top Bottom