Newcomer / Intro Help with locking destination

I can pull up the Navigation tab and see the locations in the right side. But I cannot seem to tab over to choose them. I only get Galaxy or System Map buttons on the bottom left to light up. Is there a button to use to go over to to lock in a location? Ive tried "E" and "S" but that doesnt get me over there.

thanks!
Cmdr William Blanchard

Oh, if i dont make a time deadline on a courier mission, will something happen? lose standings or should I abandon it until i can lock the destination?

Make sure you have right/left controls bound in the Interface section of the control options.

I'm not sure but I doubt there's any difference in consequences between abandoning and failing a mission.

I can pull up the Navigation tab and see the locations in the right side. But I cannot seem to tab over to choose them. I only get Galaxy or System Map buttons on the bottom left to light up. Is there a button to use to go over to to lock in a location? Ive tried "E" and "S" but that doesnt get me over there.

I'm a newbie myself and it took me some time to figure out how to work with the panel. Anyway, I think you are looking for 'A' and 'D'.
The keys Q, W, E, A, S, D and SPACE seem to be used to work with the panel menus.

Ah, and if a key does not work (e.g. thrust), hit 'Return' and try again. :)

Cheers

Top Bottom