Herbivores redesign - ideas

I was rewatching Jurassic Park and something kind of stood out to me and I thought or wondered if this could work in Jurassic World Evolution 2. So currently you can switch off dinosaurs loose that attack. But I was thinking, they drove the jeep right in the middle of the brachiosaurus in the first movie, sure you could argue they just went into the paddock to cut through but also surprise the guests. But what if they are just roaming free. How do you keep dinosaurs in a region. And that’s where my idea came in.

herbivore comfort zones for free roaming dinosaurs. So works like a paint brush you paint this area which is an invisible guideline of where the wild herbievores roam Freely and fee safe. So any wild Dino can roam anywhere on the map. But by giving them a safety zone if they wonder too far away from food. They start to move back to an area they feel safe. As designated by this herbivore safety zone you map out.

it would work firstly You create an area suitable for said dinosaur, has enough of its needs. Your birth the dinos and before you place them you get an option to paint a safe zone for them. Can be as big or small you want but this is where if the wild dinosaurs get lost they will always head to this zone when they look for food. then you place your wild dinos as they roam the park.

no fences but Dino safety zones,

I was rewatching Jurassic Park and something kind of stood out to me and I thought or wondered if this could work in Jurassic World Evolution 2. So currently you can switch off dinosaurs loose that attack. But I was thinking, they drove the jeep right in the middle of the brachiosaurus in the first movie, sure you could argue they just went into the paddock to cut through but also surprise the guests. But what if they are just roaming free. How do you keep dinosaurs in a region. And that’s where my idea came in.

herbivore comfort zones for free roaming dinosaurs. So works like a paint brush you paint this area which is an invisible guideline of where the wild herbievores roam Freely and fee safe. So any wild Dino can roam anywhere on the map. But by giving them a safety zone if they wonder too far away from food. They start to move back to an area they feel safe. As designated by this herbivore safety zone you map out.

it would work firstly You create an area suitable for said dinosaur, has enough of its needs. Your birth the dinos and before you place them you get an option to paint a safe zone for them. Can be as big or small you want but this is where if the wild dinosaurs get lost they will always head to this zone when they look for food. then you place your wild dinos as they roam the park.

no fences but Dino safety zones,
could work in sandbox
it would also only work for herbivores for realism

Top Bottom