Here’s a random question: do you think my PlayStation account could be transferred to an Xbox account intact?

…with ships, modules, progress etc?

I have a PS5 but graphically ED looks awful as it’s only 1080p so I’ve gotten a copy of ED for my Xbox Series X and it looks beautiful in 4k quality mode. I’d obviously like to keep my progress if at all possible and so wondered has anybody got any idea if a console transfer was possible with all status intact?

Just a thought! I’d rather not start again if I’m honest.

…with ships, modules, progress etc?

I have a PS5 but graphically ED looks awful as it’s only 1080p so I’ve gotten a copy of ED for my Xbox Series X and it looks beautiful in 4k quality mode. I’d obviously like to keep my progress if at all possible and so wondered has anybody got any idea if a console transfer was possible with all status intact?

Just a thought! I’d rather not start again if I’m honest.

You can send a ticket to the support, but chances are really slim

There were no full transfers between consoles.
The only full transfer (copy) was last year between September 12th and end of November and was possible only between Console and PC
The next full transfers (copy) will reopen sometimes in April, but again from Consoles (Legacy) to PC (Live 4.0)

You can send a ticket to the support, but chances are really slim

There were no full transfers between consoles.
The only full transfer (copy) was last year between September 12th and end of November and was possible only between Console and PC
The next full transfers (copy) will reopen sometimes in April, but again from Consoles (Legacy) to PC (Live 4.0)
I did do the console to pc copy ready for when I get a pc and I know FDev aren’t really interested in consoles any more but I thought it was worth a question… maybe I’ll give it a go.

Top Bottom