Newcomer / Intro hi i need help to decide of a path! or tips plz read

hi, so i decided i wanna take the illegal path! get boxes etc. do illgal missions:)

could u guys help me , to start my way in the galaxy

what ship upgrade u recommand to get ?

what items i need to buy (parts etc)?
i got atm simple ship the first one u get in game.. and 75,000 cR i got so far

I'm not much of a pirate/Smuggler myself but I would suggest you need equipment that either

has a higher efficiency (so generates less heat for same effect)
helps when you do get caught (Shields / weapons)
improves your sensor (so you can see trouble before they see you)

I would ditch the discover scanner and reuse that slot unless you want to go exploring.

As far as I am aware there isn't a ship module that will increase the spawn rate of Black Boxes. A better scanner might help in detecting Unitentified Signal Sources (USS) but I don't think they work in that way (purely better at detecting ships at sub-light speed as far as I am aware).

If you're looking to be a smuggler then you need to focus on keeping as low an energy signature as possible. The lower your energy output the harder you are to spot.

Beld

Banned
dunno if theres any particular equipment that helps with those kinda missions but if your talking about picking up illegal cargo and getting it past the cops i'd just recommend you get really good at flying a fast ship through the stations gateway to avoid getting scanned, thats more about flight skill and checking out where the cops are then any particular equipment, if you want to rob otherships though theres plenty of equipment for that, i haven't used any myself yet.

Beld

Banned
Can't tell you myself the style of play your doing isn't what i've been doing but it mostly sounds like trade, so probably the hauler and then the cobra, if you were doing the kill missions and bounty hunting i'd say stay with the sidewider or get an eagle (i liked it) then get into the viper, my viper seems pretty mean in a fight and has the cargo space to do the bulletin board missions/pick up loot.

ok i have made choose i am eagle :p bounty hunter

what planet offers easy bounty huting missions for starters like me ?

Bounty hunting isn't the illegal path, but is a lot of fun! Eagle is a great bounty hunting ship. Check out any nav beacon or resource extraction sites. Usually a bunch of ships with bounties in these areas. If in anarchy system, you will need a k-warrant scanner

Bounty hunting isn't the illegal path, but is a lot of fun! Eagle is a great bounty hunting ship. Check out any nav beacon or resource extraction sites. Usually a bunch of ships with bounties in these areas. If in anarchy system, you will need a k-warrant scanner

i am getting close to nav becon and its doing nothing;x it look like cargo.. and when i try scan it . it take forever
and what is resource extraction sites?

and how i do those reputation missions:eek: does not says what planet or what 2 do ;x

like help slaves find freedom missions

amount:2 slaves. what i need 2 do.. it give no info on quest

Last edited:
Top Bottom