General Hidden complexes and expeditions

This might have been suggested already but if not here is an idea.

FDevs you`ve made such an amazing and beautiful galaxy that feels alive and thank you for that! You`ve already made tools for us to explore this galaxy and find points of interest such as distress signals, shots fired etc. They might be not so lucrative, but interacting with them may create unique stories and experience for each cmdr. Would be rly great to expand this aspect of the game to make it feel more alive and may be even create new carrier paths for all cmdrs.

Would be rly cool to have rare deep space signal sources in systems with certain states which contains hidden drug labs, black market outposts, slave markets, chemical labs, terrorist bases and so on. Cmdrs could roam the bubble in search of this kind of signals and then shut them down. In a wing or solo. Anyone who has eve background already noticed that i am talking about something like Rated Hidden Complexes which you have to find, scan and survive. In return for your efforts you`ll have some guaranteed profit (which is not amazing, but keeps you from heavy butthurt) and possible very good reward in items! Rng, yeah, but this kind of rng makes you thrilled. It might be dumb to be able to scan this kind of secret spots with fss, so new modules might be needed (fss amplifier lol). Rewards may come from bounties, items dropped by ships or structures that have to be delivered to certain contacts. It could be the whole new carrier path with unique ship builds and mechanics.

I understand that despite the fact that we have base for it in ED this would take a lot of efforts to implement. But features like this despite their rng nature or perhaps thank to it help to push universe depth.

Btw since i`ve already started with mechanics that could be adopted - expeditions could be another great thing. Like for ex you picked up escape pod, took poor guy to the closest station and on a rare occasions he sends you an email like: Hey, there is an interesting place that you might want to visit on the "landable 5g planet 20 jumps away" take a look. Like a secret stash guarded or not with valuable items. Imagine how many more lives could be saved in space if boys could just offer something in return.

Sry for poor english. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom