Hidden Salvation CG

FPRzwxTXEAAfbbH
A14F
First batch of 12 limpets gets 6-7 items
Next batch of 6 + those that survived get 2-3 items should relog here...
next batch get 1 item (should skip)

Triangulation is
ruins (1) 1.06KM
Height 190m-200m
ship faces inline with the mud wall that cuts the ruins in half ..
So a cutter should get 50% of the cargo rack full if you can with stand the relog..
I was able to collect 105t of Guardian stuff with 250t of limpets... took like 30min!

Amazing tip!! Thanks!!

Interesting that system ownership in HIP 39... whatever, is with Aegis Defence, even though the faction isn't present in the system...
Yeah, spotted that last week*. Musashi used to be an Aegis asset and was taken over by Taurus a while back, so something around that?

So either:
A) fdev metadata mess-up
B) Subtle hint that there are still Aegis remnants around

I vote A - though why fdev would have multiple factions associated with an asset is, like many fdev things, a mystery to me :D

* I have a squadron to track Taurus and was surprised the HIP system didn't show up on the list of their systems when Musashi jumped, pretty sure the previous system was in the list

Last edited:
Yeah, spotted that last week*. Musashi used to be an Aegis asset and was taken over by Taurus a while back, so something around that?

So either:
A) fdev metadata mess-up
B) Subtle hint that there are still Aegis remnants around

I vote A - though why fdev would have multiple factions associated with an asset is, like many fdev things, a mystery to me :D

* I have a squadron to track Taurus and was surprised the HIP system didn't show up on the list of their systems when Musashi jumped, pretty sure the previous system was in the list
It could be a hangover of "you can't remove a faction from the game"... inara eddb shows multiple assets and systems owned by aegis defence, but no actual listings (they don't appear as a faction in their listed home system)

Last edited:
It seems Aegis is not really dismantled and we might see a "come-back"... currently I'm parked at an Aegis Megaship (Vanguard) in HIP 38225... taking missions to kill bugs and REP is still increasing towards Aegis.

Maybe the Pilots of Federation took them under its wings...

Or FDEV just haven't come up with an alternative way to handle incursions.
I think you'll find you are not getting rep with AEGIS, the factions present in the system are the ones offering the missions. This is how incursions have always worked - you would only get rep with AEGIS when they had a faction present in the system offering the missions (which happened frequently because their stations were often targeted).

Last edited:
As said in galnet allready...
The local factions have taken over the Aegis services and mega ships as allowed by the controlling powers...
The powers allowed this as they don't want those assets for fighting thargoids they are building their own...

They now have access to the stolen super weapon tech and are setting up their own, 2 powers via direct tech and armed forces, 1 each for fed and empire... they have capital ships to build the super weapons into they don't need mega ships...
Alliance is buying there's directly from Sirius corp instead but that showed the flaw in that choice they will need to use Sirius mega ships to deploy their tech when it's built...

Aegis is long dead... the thargoid attacks on the stations have ended, salvation Is expected to make another stand soon as its Guardian item collecting mega ship is expected to get attacked on it trip home with the supplies... but they have all the Salvation Augmented weapons already not just those given to lower class pilots to use if they are pulled over unlike Aegis that made zero/no progress in weapon updates...

With EDO being the Focus for moving the story forward with new updates, It could be time to take the Story to their home world now that Aegis is gone and On foot conflict zones are real...

With EDO being the Focus for moving the story forward with new updates, It could be time to take the Story to their home world now that Aegis is gone and On foot conflict zones are real...
I'm curious to see what's Frontier have devised for the "story moving forward"... delivered 250t of Guardian artifacts to the Musashi megaship in order to assist "Salvation" or whomever that is...

Shall continue to kill Thargoids at HIP 38225 in the meantime... just until Musashi's departure to T Tauri. Wanna be docked there when it jumps!

But the question remains... did AEGIS/INRA/AZIMUTH really die or they just got incorporated, absorbed, changing their forms and names? 🤔

I'm curious to see what's Frontier have devised for the "story moving forward"... delivered 250t of Guardian artifacts to the Musashi megaship in order to assist "Salvation" or whomever that is...

Shall continue to kill Thargoids at HIP 38225 in the meantime... just until Musashi's departure to T Tauri. Wanna be docked there when it jumps!

But the question remains... did AEGIS/INRA/AZIMUTH really die or they just got incorporated, absorbed, changing their forms and names? 🤔
Aegis is pretty much it's own thing and opposed to INRA/AZIMUTH/SALVATION. Aegis is more akin to the "pacifist" faction, hence their low priority on AX weaponry and focus on analysis tools and communications attempts.

Sadly, we know thanks to the Guardian logs that the Thargoids will never let us in peace unless we totally extract from any of "their" territories (seeded barnacle stuff). But since we do not have a map of this so-called "territory", it is near impossible to do so, and that's without the whole issue of Thargoids being extremely expansionist with their seedings.

Aegis is pretty much it's own thing and opposed to INRA/AZIMUTH/SALVATION. Aegis is more akin to the "pacifist" faction, hence their low priority on AX weaponry and focus on analysis tools and communications attempts.

Sadly, we know thanks to the Guardian logs that the Thargoids will never let us in peace unless we totally extract from any of "their" territories (seeded barnacle stuff). But since we do not have a map of this so-called "territory", it is near impossible to do so, and that's without the whole issue of Thargoids being extremely expansionist with their seedings.
Canonn Research has published findings of Thargoid Sensors over planets surfaces widely spread over the galaxy... not sure how can we fight this new Thargoid war by ourselves and come out on top... unless we receive assistance from that Guardian Rogue AI or something really massive.

Once again, quite curious to see what's next!

Canonn Research has published findings of Thargoid Sensors over planets surfaces widely spread over the galaxy... not sure how can we fight this new Thargoid war by ourselves and come out on top... unless we receive assistance from that Guardian Rogue AI or something really massive.

Once again, quite curious to see what's next!
Then let them have those worlds. It's not like we care. They like ammonia, we like oxygen. The galaxy is vast and mostly unexplored. And Thargoids are not invasive, they are very territorial.
So let them be and that's it. Galactic peace achieved, we can focus on killing each others are usual.

But OFC, we fight them because there is an economical interest. Sirius want their FSD tech. Most corp want their meta alloy. Many corps are making a profit by repairing burning stations and selling new ships and equipment to fight them. War is good for profit after all.
Who cares if thousands of civilians lose their lives in the way of profit margin, right ? And so we find Thargoids bait in attacked stations. Most notably when Salvation "successfully defended a system from a Thargoid threat". How convenient the Thargoids attacked and guardian tech was found there.

Then let them have those worlds. It's not like we care. They like ammonia, we like oxygen. The galaxy is vast and mostly unexplored. And Thargoids are not invasive, they are very territorial.
So let them be and that's it. Galactic peace achieved, we can focus on killing each others are usual.

The reason I mentioned they seem to be spreading quite fast accross the galaxy is just a way to emphasize they appear to be in much greater number than we humans are... and the point about needing extra help for the upcoming war is because I think we're way passed the point of "walking the peace path". Not sure how to crack open this particular picle jar... 🤔

But OFC, we fight them because there is an economical interest. Sirius want their FSD tech. Most corp want their meta alloy. Many corps are making a profit by repairing burning stations and selling new ships and equipment to fight them. War is good for profit after all.
Who cares if thousands of civilians lose their lives in the way of profit margin, right ? And so we find Thargoids bait in attacked stations. Most notably when Salvation "successfully defended a system from a Thargoid threat". How convenient the Thargoids attacked and guardian tech was found there.
It isn't that simple. The Guardian-Thargoid conflict proved that the Thargoids are not just claiming planets, they are claiming entire sectors, and keep claiming more and more. They simply do not wish for any cohabitation, and I wouldn't be surprised if they ultimately consider the whole galaxy "theirs", especially since the Thargoids are, like us, not united under one banner.

How long until we discover a forgotten Thargoid facility in the Core, or a Thargoid faction in hibernation, and the Thargoids show up and claim that the Core is now their territory and we invaded it? It's like we learned nothing from the First War and from the Guardian-Thargoid conflict. The Thargoids only understand one thing, and it is strength. And we must show them we have what it takes to push them back until they leave us alone like they left the Guardians alone.

Top Bottom